"I'm the Daniel Day-Lewis of streamers, I get deep into my roles"Magni Dezmond

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Tenma is gonna tell one of them to kill themselves by the end of this stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ doing kickflips on the cross in Heaven, THE GACHA CHARACTERS ARE LITERALLY JUST LIKE 10x10 PROFILE PICTURES. ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH VIDEOGAME.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Damn it I couldn't clip the yab.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking Christ doing kickflips on the cross in Heaven, THE GACHA CHARACTERS ARE LITERALLY JUST LIKE 10x10 PROFILE PICTURES. ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH VIDEOGAME.
Gacha for a fucking mahjong game seems extremely pointless and I blame the fools that eat this shit up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gacha for a fucking mahjong game seems extremely pointless and I blame the fools that eat this shit up.
Gachapiggies deserve the rope

niggaphil

I can tell you the older generation asian will whale and play this game. Even my parents play mobile mahjong game, just that it is not anime weaboo type

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know shit about Mahjong, so I don't know whether or not it was possible, but I sure as hell was hoping for Pippa to spell out "N1G" with her tiles on a sponsored stream...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ensok

Early Adopter
I don't know shit about Mahjong, so I don't know whether or not it was possible, but I sure as hell was hoping for Pippa to spell out "N1G" with her tiles on a sponsored stream...
That happens in the Scrabble collab.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm not sure, but I think Pippa somehow makes this game seem more complicated than it is.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can tell you the older generation asian will whale and play this game. Even my parents play mobile mahjong game, just that it is not anime weaboo type
But would they really spend $50 to get pointless currency and cosmetics featuring anime characters they know nothing about?

niggaphil

To be honest, I am happy Phase connect able to get the sponsor, but just don't put pippa and tenma together, shits gonna explode sooner or later.

But I like to watch this kind of sponsor shitshow

:smugselen:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I dont understand this piece of shit game

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to not listen to chat. I almost never pon, you can't riichi which makes it much harder to get a winning hand.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You play the bing bings until you get the pon pon dong, and then you hit them with the triple ching ching, simple.

niggaphil

But would they really spend $50 to get pointless currency and cosmetics featuring anime characters they know nothing about?
yes, because you didn't see the chink style mahjong game before. thos chink language based mahjong game (made by china or taiwan, it is the same) is basically cancerous.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's poker, but with different suits, and there's a communal pool like Texas Hold 'em, but you're sculpting your hand using the communal pool and your hand, except you have to take the piece from the pool instead of everyone having access to it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom