"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hi, I'm just about to start Pippa's stream, and why is it over already? Why is it less than 40 minutes? :pikaWUT:

Guess I'll join you all in a bit to talk about whatever happened here.
Tummy hort.

It’s ginger ale and saltines, not water and saltines

get over your dislike for ginger ale, Pippa, because whatever sickness you have hurts infinitely worse than how you think ginger ale tastes
I bet she'd drink some ginger tea if I made it right.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah. Pretty relieved it was just that. I was expecting something more dramatic. Phew.

Poor rabbit.
She's probably still dealing with the Yuri situation but basically she only slept three hours and then felt sick all stream so she went as long as she could before calling it. She got herself some crackers and water to help her stomach, but she also mentioned all the things she takes, such as four Advil in one go regularly, which is unsettling.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

pururun

I love Pippa, but as a mahjong player the idea of watching her play mahjong sends great fear into my heart.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It looks like Pippa is doing another sponsored stream! This time through Mahjong Souls. Curious if this will be a company wide sponsor because I've seen many posts about other talents playing as well.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa retweeted this rather disturbing piece of fan art and I'm not sure how to feel.

Pippa is sitting in a bathtub that appears to be ringed on the outside with mold. The water is green and has what appears to be maggots and ambiguous chunks floating in it. Pippa is eating what appears to be a plate of pasta from a tray and the tomato sauce is covering her face and chest like blood (or maybe it's blood). Two tiny cartoon rabbit faces censor her nipples. Bird prisoner is taped to the wall. I can't believe I just wrote all this.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pippa retweeted this rather disturbing piece of fan art and I'm not sure how to feel.

Pippa is sitting in a bathtub that appears to be ringed on the outside with mold. The water is green and has what appears to be maggots and ambiguous chunks floating in it. Pippa is eating what appears to be a plate of pasta from a tray and the tomato sauce is covering her face and chest like blood (or maybe it's blood). Two tiny cartoon rabbit faces censor her nipples. Bird prisoner is taped to the wall. I can't believe I just wrote all this.

She clearly has cuts on her abdomen, so it's probably blood mixed with tomato sauce.
B-but don't worry, she probably retweeted this just because she's into ryona, right...? :takocope:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ok that's enough internet for today

Someone needs to cut the power to the Carolinas to get her off her computer and phone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is that a pipkun alt

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pipwatch not looking too good

Screenshot_20230426-135628_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

pururun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm really not comfortable that she's drinking while sick and feeling down, this is how it becomes a coping mechanism, which in turn is how dependencies start.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pipwatch not looking too good

Pippa, just take the day off, don't push yourself.

This is a reference to Gummo if anyone was curious.
gummo-bathtub-scene.jpg
Beat me to it, I'm surprised that so few people know Gummo because it was referenced a few times on RLM, for that scene specifically at that.

I'm really not comfortable that she's drinking while sick and feeling down, this is how it becomes a coping mechanism, which in turn is how dependencies start.
Her turning to booze right now is very unsettling. I've had a similar habit, but it never turned to any kind of dependency, but there's always that thought of "could this be made a better experience with drinks?" now.

Unironically when she gets this way I actually worry about the girl, I want her to win.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, just take the day off, don't push yourself.
Yeah and don't drink! Rest, sleep, eat, water! You did this to yourself and you're old enough to know better! You hurt your fans when you hurt yourself!

:Mumei-REE:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It’s ginger ale and saltines, not water and saltines

get over your dislike for ginger ale, Pippa, because whatever sickness you have hurts infinitely worse than how you think ginger ale tastes
If she can't do ginger ale, at least do 7up or something; that's usually my go-to

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If she can't do ginger ale, at least do 7up or something; that's usually my go-to
D'you niggas not know about the existence of normal-ass sparkling water?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Water, sparkling water, 7up, ginger ale, Gatorade - it's all the same thing. The point is to get fluids in you. However if your regular diet consists of large amounts of soda (to say nothing of shitty fast food) you're going to feel like a hickory-smoked horse asshole when you get sick because on top of being sick you're going to be on withdrawal from all the sugar / HFCS / caffeine. Don't drink alcohol while you're stick and drink more water when you're not. I'm aware I'm screaming into the void here this is not complicated, rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom