"Hiiii!!! I'm Japan!"Natsuiro Matsuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Water, sparkling water, 7up, ginger ale, Gatorade - it's all the same thing. The point is to get fluids in you. However if your regular diet consists of large amounts of soda (to say nothing of shitty fast food) you're going to feel like a hickory-smoked horse asshole when you get sick because on top of being sick you're going to be on withdrawal from all the sugar / HFCS / caffeine. Don't drink alcohol while you're stick and drink more water when you're not. I'm aware I'm screaming into the void here this is not complicated, rabbit.
If only I was there to make her some nice tea, and some nice meals, and put a cool town on her forehead while she sleeps, and keeping her from eating an entire bottle of Advil when she's awake, and making sure she's resting instead of playing on her phone all night, and reading to her, and bringing her anything she wants.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If only I was there to make her some nice tea, and some nice meals, and put a cool town on her forehead while she sleeps, and keeping her from eating an entire bottle of Advil when she's awake, and making sure she's resting instead of playing on her phone all night, and reading to her, and bringing her anything she wants.
If only you was a beautiful anime woman who was also a warship:shiinastare:
Or a famous voice actor for some lame game she's obsesed with:pippasadl:

>TFW you will have you ankles broken and imprisoned to entertain Pippa forever and ever or a couple weeks till you lose you voice and she stops feeding you
Edit: I meant "you will never" but forgot the never...... don't know what that means....

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>TFW you will have you ankles broken and imprisoned to entertain Pippa forever and ever or a couple weeks till you lose you voice and she stops feeding you
"No chat, you don't under... OH SHIT CHAT! I forgot to feed him again." sounds of her running out of the room and then coming back "Damn it chat, he died. Aaaaaaa! It's so unfair chat!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"No chat, you don't under... OH SHIT CHAT! I forgot to feed him again." sounds of her running out of the room and then coming back "Damn it chat, he died. Aaaaaaa! It's so unfair chat!"
And if she does feed you it's just candy and chips and soda anyway.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Finally get that weegee board collab to call you back from hell:pippaworship:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It looks like Pippa is doing another sponsored stream! This time through Mahjong Souls. Curious if this will be a company wide sponsor because I've seen many posts about other talents playing as well.

Does she even know how to play Mahjong? Hopefully the other girls gave her a rundown. (i dont understand it)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"bird" prisoner

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Does she even know how to play Mahjong? Hopefully the other girls gave her a rundown. (i dont understand it)
Based on her twitter comments it seems she's played it. It could be from the ffxiv version maybe? Also Shiina said Sakana taught her the basics a few nights ago and she's been playing with other talents since, so maybe the same with Pippa?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I see that the coping mechanism this site has for when Pippa doesn't stream is... gay what-if roleplaying about bioengineered Pippa clones. Never change.
:autismawareness:
...now adding 'gay what-if roleplaying about being Pippa's prisoner' to this.
:guratism:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
...now adding 'gay what-if roleplaying about being Pippa's prisoner' to this.
:guratism:
It's some wild shit for sure.

Though we all agree I'd be the best Pippa prisoner, right?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's some wild shit for sure.

Though we all agree I'd be the best Pippa prisoner, right?
Just cut to the chase and admit you want to get ryona'd.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just cut to the chase and admit you want to get ryona'd.
1682567278717.png
1682567291047.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Bird" is a term of affection you can use to refer to a partner, usually female.
with all your talk of meat and birds, are you sure you don't want to start a BBQ

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Water, sparkling water, 7up, ginger ale, Gatorade - it's all the same thing. The point is to get fluids in you. However if your regular diet consists of large amounts of soda (to say nothing of shitty fast food) you're going to feel like a hickory-smoked horse asshole when you get sick because on top of being sick you're going to be on withdrawal from all the sugar / HFCS / caffeine. Don't drink alcohol while you're stick and drink more water when you're not. I'm aware I'm screaming into the void here this is not complicated, rabbit.
Water and sparkling water are NOT the same! Sparkling water is acidic and bad for you!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Water and sparkling water are NOT the same! Sparkling water is acidic and bad for you!
Rie is correct.
Carbonated anything does a number on your stomach's pH.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom