"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't really think posting Vtuber RL info on obscure forums like this one makes you an asshole. Nor do I think posting hate in a containment site like this makes you an asshole. I'm not biased. Also poor Pippa.
How am I wrong? It's not like I've ever actually hurt Rie in anyway she can't avoid simply by not reading this site. She could even use the ignore function to avoid seeing my messages. I'm probably the most polite anti you could have.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
How am I wrong? It's not like I've ever actually hurt Rie in anyway she can't avoid simply by not reading this site. She could even use the ignore function to avoid seeing my messages. I'm probably the most polite anti you could have.
Rie, we've been over this.
Stop hating yourself, dear.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Shut up Rie and get ready for stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Posting your photos here and insulting yourself doesn't make you an arsehole, Rie, it just makes me a bit concerned for you. You should be nicer to yourself.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa is way too self destructive with how she treats herself. She's only gonna get worse if she keeps this up. I get not liking doctors and meds, but there's a point where you need to see a fucking doctor considering all the issues she has.
She hasn't fully given up on self-deletion as an option. I know this is a really gay thing to say but people that intentionally don't take care of themselves to this degree are doing it from a position of hedonistic "fuck it, I'm going to off myself anyway eventually so what's the harm?" "Who cares if I get fat / get a blood clot in my leg / go into liver failure; at least then I'll have an excuse to actually do the deed!" Go to the fucking doctor, rabbit.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I oftentimes shit on general aspects of chat pretty regularly, but one of the few things that literally every capipi from every sect of her community is unanimously on the same page about is being concerned about her health and bad habits - very much rightfully so. I know it's gay to be overly concernfriendy, but the one thing that consistently gets me is when things like what happened today occur. I really wish that when she makes tweets like she did earlier about feeling ill, and then the replies and chat messages come in from literally everyone ranging from the oldfags to the newfags telling her to not force a stream and to get rest, she'd actually listen. Forcing it is a horrible idea and is bad for everyone. Please just get rest.
:pippasadl:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh haha, that's funny...haha...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I punched her in the face because she was trying to kiss me, and I thought I would die of cooties, so she put me in a self-defence situation.
I had a similar thing happen to me. Threw a basketball at her really hard and hit her in the face. She started crying (this was 3rd grade). Fast forward to college and she's smoking hot. Fucking blew it.

Why does she like Colress so much? He's not that good.
Been hanging out too much with Lia. Stupid tumblr sexy man shit is getting to her.

Yeah, I could definitely hear it in her voice that she was about to toss up, hopefully she's able to *actually* rest and get some proper non-soda fluids in her system once she's more stable

Or, if she has to drink soda, she must get over her dislike of Ginger Ale, because that's the sort of home remedy she actually needs to help get her stomach settled. Possible Gas-X on hand if the bubbles get trapped in her stomach lining and make things worse (source: personal experience, experience of others, etc)
Ginger Ale is so good, honestly she either has not tried it or has shit taste. She needs more vitamin D, some fresh fucking air and to fix her dogshit sleep schedule. She is always tired because of it. Also lack of exercise + all of the above means that she probably has insomnia and can barely sleep. I have been there for quite a while back when I was in college. Even now I still struggle with it only getting 3-4 hours of sleep in a day.

She hasn't given up self-deletion as an option. I know this is a really gay thing to say but people that intentionally don't take care of themselves to this degree are doing it from a position of hedonistic "fuck it, I'm going to off myself anyway eventually so what's the harm?" "Who cares if I get fat / get a blood clot in my leg / go into liver failure; at least then I'll have an excuse to actually to the deed!" Go to the fucking doctor, rabbit.
Hope the femboy with the shotgun didnt give her any ideas.

I oftentimes shit on general aspects of chat pretty regularly, but one of the few things that literally every capipi from every sect of her community is unanimously on the same page about is being concerned about her health and bad habits - very much rightfully so. I know it's gay to be overly concernfriendy, but the one thing that consistently gets me is when things like what happened today occur. I really wish that when she makes tweets like she did earlier about feeling ill, and then the replies and chat messages come in from literally everyone ranging from the oldfags to the newfags telling her to not force a stream and to get rest, she'd actually listen. Forcing it is a horrible idea and is bad for everyone. Please just get rest.
:pippasadl:
Woman moment. Bitching about how much she loves streaming and how this is the perfect job for her while at the same time doing nothing to improve her health to be able to stream more.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Woman moment. Bitching about how much she loves streaming and how this is the perfect job for her while at the same time doing nothing to improve her health to be able to stream more.
She just needs a man in her life to help her recover from the years of bad habits and self doubt she's built up over the years.
:icanfixher:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You get a pass on Rie because she self doxed on stream, obviously people will go on a an Easter egg hunt and if she was more popular it would have been much faster and wide spread. You actually took so long I thought you were just being respectful of yourself :retard:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We just need Sleepy to keep slapping some sense into her. I'm actually pulling for a streamer house now.
Oh yeah, that hasn't been posted here yet, Sleepy was the one who put it in her head to eat the crackers:
1682475465437.png
Sleepy is probably the best influence on Pippa we could've ever asked for, God Bless her soul.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God, I wish I could do those things to Pippa that Sleepy does.
Sleepy actually has her shit together, you've got a long way to go before that's a possibility.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hi, I'm just about to start Pippa's stream, and why is it over already? Why is it less than 40 minutes? :pikaWUT:

Guess I'll join you all in a bit to talk about whatever happened here.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It’s ginger ale and saltines, not water and saltines

get over your dislike for ginger ale, Pippa, because whatever sickness you have hurts infinitely worse than how you think ginger ale tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom