"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa go to bed.

Edit: Actually, go to the doctor you frail woman.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pippa has tapped out. She raided Bat.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't really think posting Vtuber RL info on obscure forums like this one makes you an asshole. Nor do I think posting hate in a containment site like this makes you an asshole. I'm not biased. Also poor Pippa.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can't believe Pippa died ON STREAM

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm glad she decided to be smart enough to call it. Sadly she's generally not smart enough to do OTHER good decisions too but well. Take what I can get at this point lol

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She said get a better one.
no.jpg

Short stream :(
I miss her already bros
Hope she feels better soon

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She was dumb for even trying, but at least she was smart enough to actually end it and not continue to push through.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She needs to stop stacking meds without a Doctor, I'm very mad and worried and there's nobody even there to call somebody if she has bloodclot/stroke:shiinastare:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She was dumb for even trying, but at least she was smart enough to actually end it and not continue to push through.
I think I would've felt better had she not streamed and told us about her crippling painkiller addiction.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She needs to stop stacking meds without a Doctor, I'm very mad and worried and there's nobody even there to call somebody if she has bloodclot/stroke:shiinastare:
I so want to take her to a doctor and watch over her to make sure she's ok. She scares me so much with her reckless habits.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sven

I agree she was dumb to try but with streaming being her way of de-crazying I am not shocked she tried even if she felt like shit.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You think she was drinking during her days off after Yuri got executed?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She loves streaming too much, you already know this.

You think she was drinking during her days off after Yuri got executed?
She did tweet out that she wanted to turn her brain off for a few hours that night.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yeah, I could definitely hear it in her voice that she was about to toss up, hopefully she's able to *actually* rest and get some proper non-soda fluids in her system once she's more stable

Or, if she has to drink soda, she must get over her dislike of Ginger Ale, because that's the sort of home remedy she actually needs to help get her stomach settled. Possible Gas-X on hand if the bubbles get trapped in her stomach lining and make things worse (source: personal experience, experience of others, etc)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is way too self destructive with how she treats herself. She's only gonna get worse if she keeps this up. I get not liking doctors and meds, but there's a point where you need to see a fucking doctor considering all the issues she has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom