"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
And there's no reason to have a meeting during prime time when multiple talents are usually streaming.
Agreed. However, I'm happy to chalk this up to "someone with more information than me is scheduling these things."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's all connected, man!
View attachment 21460
pippa silvia.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Shiina raids Lia as she ends stream
>Lia raids......? nobody?
>Nobody raided Airi

:faunacry:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
>Nobody raided Airi
Corporation consisting entirely of professionals, please ampersand.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's fine but I also meant talents often saying "oh have to end early so much work(PC)" "so tired form all the OTHER STUFF I HAVE TO DO FOR PC" Recording songs or making shorts, COOL but you HAVE to do your streams because that's you BIRD IN THE HAND, the actual money coming in NOW. And there's no reason to have a meeting during prime time when multiple talents are usually streaming.
There's fifteen talents at Phase Connect on different timezones across the world, and some of them have times when they are obliged to be elsewhere, such as Airi with her black company job, some of the talents studying and so forth. I daresay it's impossible to schedule a time for a meeting that isn't inconvenient for at least one talent.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She has noticed the frog from Prism Gen 5, and is alerting Sleepy:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
>Nobody raided Airi

:faunacry:
Was Airi streaming through the meeting that at least Lia and Pippa had, or did she have to stop to attend too?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone like Lia will actually kill me while I'm sleeping.
Isn't she like part puerto rican or some other spic? That's pretty much guaranteed.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Was Airi streaming through the meeting that at least Lia and Pippa had, or did she have to stop to attend too?
She hasn't stopped, so maybe it's later or maybe she's exempt:loading:
Edit: Also I think Hime has been on twitch this time period too, so who knows.
Edit: It would make sense because Hime and Airi both have limited time to stream, but at the same time it would make sense to let a big collab go longer too.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wonder if she ever realizes how many people avoid her because she looks like a methhead.
This seems to be a US thing. Everyone I know that moved to the States has mentioned to me at some point how shitty people dress when in public. Usually going out in pjs.

Pippa should do more off channel collab streams with her genmates. She hasn't done too many of them since exploding and sharing the growth is very beneficial for Phase Connect as a whole.
Part of me agrees but at the same time, Pippa's audience is very different from the other girls. Sure you can give them exposure but im not sure how many of the girls want to deal with Pippa's audience.

Isn't she like part puerto rican or some other spic? That's pretty much guaranteed.
Lia is half Puerto Rican (mom side) and half Japanese (dad). Although honestly, I don't know how puertorrican she is. Pretty sure she lived for a bit in Puerto Rico with her grandmother because she mentioned living in a place when she was younger where she didn't know the language and she hated it.

She hasn't stopped, so maybe it's later or maybe she's exempt:loading:
Edit: Also I think Hime has been on twitch this time period too, so who knows.
Edit: It would make sense because Hime and Airi both have limited time to stream, but at the same time it would make sense to let a big collab go longer too.
Im willing to bet that Gen 1 and Gen 2 have different managers and this meeting is probably for Gen 1. Additionally, Gen 2 has weirder timezone issues due to Panko being in Pizza Pasta. Erina and Wemi are somewhere in SEA, Hime in Australia, and the other two on the West Coast.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I don't remember her being this hardcore into Colress until recently.

I wonder what changed...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I wonder what changed...

It is interesting seeing her be a bit boy-crazy. I don't recall seeing her show any interest in any men before, especially compared to Tenma and Lia. I actually kinda like to see it since it shows she has at least something physically healthy about her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some Peepas from last nights stream

20230422_070645.jpg
20230422_070652.png
20230422_070852.png
20230422_070855.png
20230422_070858.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I wonder what changed...
She got into the phone game, Pokémon Masters EX, where he has voice lines.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

I don't recall seeing her show any interest in any men before, especially compared to Tenma and Lia
She's shown interest in men before just usually more on streams and not as much on twitter as she has for Colress. But there are few tweets out there of her showing interest in guys. Robert Downey Jr. and Heisenberg from RE 8 are probably the two I remember her being into the most before Colress:

I have never seen it reach Lia or Tenma levels with her before, but she does seem like she might be getting there with Colress.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ok, what did I miss?
Lia and Pippa collab, Pippa is going super (duper) hard on Colress, including buying a custom body pillow with commissioned art of him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia and Pippa collab, Pippa is going super (duper) hard on Colress, including buying a custom body pillow with commissioned art of him.
Great, now I need to change my name to Colress I guess.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom