"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Fuck it I'll take the dumpster girl. Someone like Lia will actually kill me while I'm sleeping.
At least Pippa is meth addict sized to man handle into a bathtub.

Short

God Damn the Sun
how much money did the Fishman put into this wonder shit?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Does that mean it's your type, and you're going to kill it?
no but the black (girl) company is a really good idea and someone should get on that immediately :smugrys:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
how much money did the Fishman put into this wonder shit?
I think it's a mutual agreement, because the only reason there's any eyes on them is Pippa. But their 3D models are probably some of the cutest out there. I want to pinch Wonders3D Pippa's round, squirrel-like cheeks.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Here's a meeting for you Sakan: Talants stream 5 times a week, get money from supas, now here's the complicated big brain part: DON'T make them do ANYTHING that interferes with them streaming 5 times a week and don't waste money on stupid shit.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa should do more off channel collab streams with her genmates. She hasn't done too many of them since exploding and sharing the growth is very beneficial for Phase Connect as a whole.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa should do more off channel collab streams with her genmates. She hasn't done too many of them since exploding and sharing the growth is very beneficial for Phase Connect as a whole.
Rie next week, hopefully.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You've already tricked me into watching Rie at every opportunity what more do you want from me?

Short

God Damn the Sun
ye, and most of her audience will follow wherever she goes to

Spergatory

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Not used to a Pippa stream ending that soon...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe Reticule is a turbo unicorn who can't handle collabs with men or women. A Unicorn the power level we rarely see

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Here's a meeting for you Sakan: Talants stream 5 times a week, get money from supas, now here's the complicated big brain part: DON'T make them do ANYTHING that interferes with them streaming 5 times a week and don't waste money on stupid shit.

It's not unreasonable for a small company to have meetings to make sure everyone's on the same page in terms of upcoming and current events in the company, especially when there's an important upcoming event like a new generation about to launch.

Rie next week, hopefully.

That does sound like it'd be a fun collab, sure.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Maybe Reticule is a turbo unicorn who can't handle collabs with men or women. A Unicorn the power level we rarely see
and the new guy as well

perhaps they're both duking it out to see who will try and fail to woo Pippa tonight, but took too long?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
and the new guy as well

perhaps they're both duking it out to see who will try and fail to woo Pippa tonight, but took too long?
This is up there with everyone saying superduper all the time. It can't be a coincidence

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This is up there with everyone saying superduper all the time. It can't be a coincidence
It's all connected, man!
connected2.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's not unreasonable for a small company to have meetings to make sure everyone's on the same page in terms of upcoming and current events in the company, especially when there's an important upcoming event like a new generation about to launch.

That does sound like it'd be a fun collab, sure.
It's fine but I also meant talents often saying "oh have to end early so much work(PC)" "so tired form all the OTHER STUFF I HAVE TO DO FOR PC" Recording songs or making shorts, COOL but you HAVE to do your streams because that's you BIRD IN THE HAND, the actual money coming in NOW. And there's no reason to have a meeting during prime time when multiple talents are usually streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom