"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I haven't caught one of her OSRS streams in a while, where is she at? Has there been anything notable happened?
If you mean the game she's doing vamp slayer and chatting about Rushia drama.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

We never specifically got a timeline for when that happened so she could have been younger.
Well she did hide in the car when the cleaners came, last year.

JMForte

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Funny new rrat brewing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I learned the other day that Assmongoloid is a FEDERAL AGENT.

JMForte

image.png

Funny new rrat brewing.
That's not new, some have been pushing the rezuul thing and they constantly bring up the part 2.5 dox stuff as proof as well.

RedRage

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

JMForte

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
image.png

Funny new rrat brewing.
That's not new, some have been pushing the rezuul thing and they constantly bring up the part 2.5 dox stuff as proof as well.
If it turns out I've been being cucked by this femboy for over a year I'm committing war crimes.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Thankfully, it is possible to be fond of someone without making thousands of posts about their "meat".
Let's see what Reticule AI has to say about that:
mqdefault.jpg

Reticule AI said:
I don't believe that's true! The Meat Pippa is meat, that's undeniable. But what most people don't understand is that she isn't just meat. She's also a woman, a woman with tender heart and a strong will who deserves to have her needs met. That's why I work extra shifts at the sausage factory to provide for the future that we both deserve.

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

If it turns out I've been being cucked by this femboy for over a year I'm committing war crimes.
I think eDating and dating other streamers is next level retarded because so much can be used to ruin stream careers or whatever if drama happens and drama happening is next level.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Bug wife is being paid to play some new Ace attorney spin off

Hff201

Early Adopter

Sven

image.png

Funny new rrat brewing.
New, people haven't watched Pippa play Needy Streamer I guess. Can't remember the specific phrasing but essentially boiled down to Pippa saying 'assume your Oshi has a P Chan chat'

Bug wife is being paid to play some new Ace attorney spin off

New spin off - first Apollo game came out in 2007
Stop making me old damn it

RedRage

Yamanba she's not your girlfriend.
I highly doubt its a thing, but if it was, I'd be bothered by the fact that it has effected streams, both back during the "stay up all night playing jong" situation around November, and more recently with the Palworld stuff.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

JMForte

Shocking, out of context bait getting posted on /vt/.
Someone is trying real hard to push the rezuul and pippa shit would not be surprised if it's the guy who posted the dox stuff
edit: and this is just outside of the normal cuckposting antis

Hff201

Early Adopter
"Chat I keep looking back at the drama"

ONE OF US

I highly doubt its a thing, but if it was, I'd be bothered by the fact that it has effected streams, both back during the "stay up all night playing jong" situation around November, and more recently with the Palworld stuff.
If true (probably not true, given the source is "anon's ass") then that part would be fair, but actually being mad about a non-unicornbait chuuba having a relationship in itself is cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom