"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippenis if you wanted that Pippussy so bad you should have ignored Dizzy's advice and become a streamer

:robertudrink:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Man I couldn't even imagine the meat man posting something this schizo
Unicorns? In my TVA? It's more likely than you think!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This thread is somehow more gay every time I look at it.

This thread is somehow more gay every time I look at it.
We need you to put your golden pen to work once more with another fanfiction

PS: if someone else also starts writing them, would TVA count as a doujin circle?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
This is deranged since at no point has she tried to sell herself as a substitute girlfriend for lonely men; she's selling entertainment that you can either take or leave depending on whether it's to your taste. It's not unreasonable for people in the public eye to want to keep certain details about their social life private, and just because two people associate with each other publicly doesn't mean they're obliged to disclose specific intimate details of what they do off-screen.

If you're lonely and want junk food entertainment to take your mind off it I can understand that, I was quite insecure about myself when I was younger too; but projecting those insecurities onto other people who're just going about their lives and not doing anything dishonest rubs me the wrong way.

She knows him better than we do. If they're genuinely making a huge, character-changing negative impact (like turning them into a weepy cuck like Anisa's boyfriend) then there's cause for concern, but otherwise playing matchmaker for an entertainer and vetoing partners based on their public image is overstepping boundaries.
Lmao.

I get people think defending exposing people to content that if informed they would otherwise avoid makes you uncuckable and "secure" but in reality its just as much a defense mechanism as unicorns going full sperg.

If you are an entertainer you have an obligation to disclose the nature of the content being produced. There is a difference between casual friends playing a game together versus intimate couple doing the same. Private life shit is only private life shit if you actively prevent it from appearing on stream.

We are 100% allowed to form opinions on the people on stream and if we hear that a person we find particularly annoying or gay is being pursued romantically we are entitled to question her taste in men. Much like we do with her obsession with Colress. She doesn't have to listen to us, but we are entitled to our opinion.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Atlas

kingcaid

Which would you pay me more for; Pippa x Rezuul or Pippa x Colress?
Thhrang x Rezuul. You can work Rezuul teaching him mahjong in it somehow I'm sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RedRage

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
missed the stream because I was watching Kirsche react to Asmongold possibly buying a cuck chair with this findom girl, only for Kirsche to later realize it was just a gamer chair, so Pippa's probably furiously DMing for details while the stream's going on while both are only working under partial information and a massive amount of assumptions

to quote someone from chat, "literally Yoko Ono"

formerly pipkin (Parody)

since at no point has she tried to sell herself as a substitute girlfriend for lonely men
8393b603-5cfc-4379-940e-df186467f359_thumb.jpg
She's a vtuber.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
8393b603-5cfc-4379-940e-df186467f359_thumb.jpg
She's a vtuber.
Pippa has repeatedly gone out of her way to tell everyone that she's not your girlfriend, doesn't offer a girlfriend experience, and has also repeatedly shut down anyone attempting to ask that of her. If you ignore what she says and create a pretend version of her in your head, rather than accept what she's told you she's offering you, that's entirely on you and your mental issues.

RedRage

RedRage

Pippa has repeatedly gone out of her way to tell everyone that she's not your girlfriend, doesn't offer a girlfriend experience, and has also repeatedly shut down anyone attempting to ask that of her. If you ignore what she says and create a pretend version of her in your head, rather than accept what she's told you she's offering you, that's entirely on you and your mental issues.
I want to preface this with: I am not disagreeing with you that its solely on the people getting overly invested. She has however pretty inconsistently toed the line when it comes to it. She will say that doing gfe content is not her thing, but has also said before that its not really on the streamer to decide if they are gfe. Then of course there is the level of openness she has had with chat and the emotional support thats gone back and forth between her and chat over the last two+ years. I think @JMForte phrased it in a way that I don't exactly disagree with, that she leans into the parasocial aspects of being a streamer but tries to wash her hands of some of the consequences that causes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I want to preface this with: I am not disagreeing with you that its solely on the people getting overly invested. She has however pretty inconsistently toed the line when it comes to it. She will say that doing gfe content is not her thing, but has also said before that its not really on the streamer to decide if they are gfe. Then of course there is the level of openness she has had with chat and the emotional support thats gone back and forth between her and chat over the last two+ years. I think @JMForte phrased it in a way that I don't exactly disagree with, that she leans into the parasocial aspects of being a streamer but tries to wash her hands of some of the consequences that causes.
Is it leaning if she is actually that mentally ill/broken herself and she's genuinely using chat as a crutch? :pomuStare:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You don't need to be GFE for people to be offput by discovering they were playing thirdwheel watching your stream. Same way if you get invited to hang out with a friend only to find out they brought someone they are dating along without telling you, it's totally normal to feel uncomfortable in that situation.

If Pippa has a boyfriend good for her but:
A) If it's Rezuul she has shit taste.
B) Keep it off stream (only because she is likely contractually obligated not to disclose if she has one).

I respect Pippa enough to know that she understands exactly where people like me are coming from which is why I don't believe the rrat or that she would even entertain the idea of having a boyfriend on stream. In fact if anything is clear it's more likely she have a girlfriend then a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom