"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Some crackhead scared her at 4am

e. amazon delivery guy
Probably still a crackhead. Sounds more like her package got sent to the crack shack instead due to Amazon being Amazon and the friendly neighbourhood crackhead actually delivered it instead of selling it after coming down.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'd say send a complaint to Amazon. 4AM is way past / before their normal delivery window.

RedRage

Probably still a crackhead. Sounds more like her package got sent to the crack shack instead due to Amazon being Amazon.
Depends, I've had some amazon deliveries show up at like 4/5 am my time.
Didn't she hide when someone broke into her house?

Sven

Didn't she hide when someone broke into her house?
We never specifically got a timeline for when that happened so she could have been younger.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Literally triggered.
I want to make fun of her but I really want to hold her and tell its going to be okay.

Sven

Literally triggered.
I want to make fun of her but I really want to hold her and tell its going to be okay.
I'd say she should have cancelled the OSRS stream and slept but then she would just guilt trip herself due to pushing OSRS back so many times

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Nevermind, pinned in chat.

She's been feeling awfully ill lately, think it maybe has something to do with the West Coast? or maybe she's just dating Rezuul.
smugpippi6.png

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
She's been feeling awfully ill lately, think it maybe has something to do with the West Coast? or maybe she's just dating Rezuul.
smugpippi6.png
In all seriousness it's probably just a combination of a seasonal cold and now living on the other side of the country with different pollen and other allergens in the air.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
oh no, i saw the mikeneko stuff earlier

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>she doesn't know

Sven

"Oh god, what happened now" is a very appropriate response to learning Mike is in drama again

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>what's her current magic level lads
>level 10 she practically can't miss
:smugmoona:

Hff201

Early Adopter
>literally pausing stream to look up drama

I love her so fucking much

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sir, seeing people other than Reticule say this unnerves me.
Thankfully, it is possible to be fond of someone without making thousands of posts about their "meat".

RedRage

Thankfully, it is possible to be fond of someone without making thousands of posts about their "meat".
Do you really mean it if you don't wax on about their physical form with allegories to meat ever other post? :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm starting to notice a trend where Proctor's sleep before a Pippa OSRS stream is especially dangerous. Last time it was Pomu's graduation.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I haven't caught one of her OSRS streams in a while, where is she at? Has there been anything notable happened?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I haven't caught one of her OSRS streams in a while, where is she at? Has there been anything notable happened?
she learned of the rushia menhera business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom