"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sakana does have a point - if your business is online, you're getting paid in USD, and it doesn't matter where you live, why not move somewhere where you can live like a king on relatively little money?

The only issue I see is shipping and the difficulty of attending cons.
Just move to Prospera, that's literally what it's designed for.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa wants to be the new Mrs. Lady Rackets after the divorce? :smugpipi:

Salado

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hey, can someone repost the "Pippa Thread Gulag" meme picture that people use when Reticule leaves the thread? We need it for reasons. Thank you.

kingcaid

Screenshot_20240126-004235_YouTube.jpg

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Bite her Pippupper

lvl8

I kinda understand Pippa's dad, he has no son, the eldest daughter is a whore and the youngest is an autist but financially successful. He's putting his hope and dreams on the yabbit.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Don't get kidnapped by any Disney executives"
No need to worry, we're not children

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I kinda understand Pippa's dad, he has no son, the eldest daughter is a whore and the youngest is an autist but financially successful. He's putting his hope and dreams on the yabbit.
Pippa is the perfect girl child for a dad, he should be honoured.

lvl8

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Michiru went from sub-100 viewers to over 1600. Very cool thing you've done for your wife, Pippa.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Sakana does have a point - if your business is online, you're getting paid in USD, and it doesn't matter where you live, why not move somewhere where you can live like a king on relatively little money?

The only issue I see is shipping and the difficulty of attending cons.
I feel like this sort of argument ignores the social/cultural aspect of life. Inb4 "lol vtuber social life", what I mean is if you move to completely foreign country, you don't know the culture, the customs, anything. You'd feel very separated and isolated. A lot of people who have emmigrated from ru/ua in 2022 due to obvious reasons have experienced this thing, and with ru relocants, a lot of them were on the wealthier side, so money wasn't as much of a factor

Sven

Da Michi sounds oddly normal when she speaks an English sentence, almost more normal then Pippa.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Michiru went from sub-100 viewers to over 1600. Very cool thing you've done for your wife, Pippa.
I hope the new gen helps the older JPs nasa and michiru are so cute
I feel like this sort of argument ignores the social/cultural aspect of life. Inb4 "lol vtuber social life", what I mean is if you move to completely foreign country, you don't know the culture, the customs, anything. You'd feel very separated and isolated. A lot of people who have emmigrated from ru/ua in 2022 due to obvious reasons have experienced this thing, and with ru relocants, a lot of them were on the wealthier side, so money wasn't as much of a factor
Yeah it would be like pippa shut herself up in her room and never interacted with society

formerly pipkin (Parody)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The difference here is that Sakana wants a bunch of talents with him, rather than going by himself. It would be a lot easier to adjust if you were doing it with a very close-knit group of people like Phase Connect has.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
The difference here is that Sakana wants a bunch of talents with him, rather than going by himself. It would be a lot easier to adjust if you were doing it with a very close-knit group of people like Phase Connect has.
They're close-knit while remote, are we sure they wont drive each other insane from prolonged IRL exposure? :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom