"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The boost from Hogwarts Legacy was way bigger than feet. If she were to really consider that, all she has to do is make twitter seethe.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
@Reticule has competition for her hand in marriage.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1300 acres, damn.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This home is peak America.
Nah, this home is peak America.
image.png

DogBone

The boost from Hogwarts Legacy was way bigger than feet. If she were to really consider that, all she has to do is make twitter seethe.
There's a niche in the market for someone that is at least nominally against the mainstream, and I think that's Pippa (even though she's just a bland lolbertarian).

Salado

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
> sakana unironically wanted to make phaseco

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana does have a point - if your business is online, you're getting paid in USD, and it doesn't matter where you live, why not move somewhere where you can live like a king on relatively little money?

The only issue I see is shipping and the difficulty of attending cons.

Sven

Chimneys just in the middle of nothingness and all I can think of is her habit of just building workbenches wherever she needs one in Palworld.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Never let anyone tell you that money doesn't buy happiness. It does. At a cheaper price too.

lvl8

“If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t buy a house.” —Dave Chappelle

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sakana does have a point - if your business is online, you're getting paid in USD, and it doesn't matter where you live, why not move somewhere where you can live like a king on relatively little money?

The only issue I see is shipping and the difficulty of attending cons.
You'd still need to consider time zones, unless you want your talent to be constantly fighting their circadian rhythm.

DogBone

The issue is that the super rich, I am convinced, only get there by willingly corrupting themselves. Like, you can't actually become rich via politics or business unless you've done heinous crimes that others can hold over your head to have power over you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You'd still need to consider time zones, unless you want your talent to be constantly fighting their circadian rhythm.
Eh, there's plenty of third-world countries that you could pick one relatively close to the US.

The only other issue I can think of is family, but I've heard the talents talk about their family lives, so that's not a big issue for most of them.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The issue is that the super rich, I am convinced, only get there by willingly corrupting themselves. Like, you can't actually become rich via politics or business unless you've done heinous crimes that others can hold over your head to have power over you.
I think that even if it wasn't true maybe your children would be okay but your grandchildren are going to be sociopaths at best. It's hard to tell children no even harder when the only reason you would ever tell your children no is that they need to hear it from time to time.

Salado

They are Vtubers... what circadian rhythm??!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>wants to open up a cute little bookstore that has lots of cats
It's never been so over for her. :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom