"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Oh I didn't know you guys group watched Hazbin Hotel with Pippa. The show thats too much for even Lia... Didn't know you guys were such big fans! Did you buy all the merch too? Don't forget to check out all of Vizie's other shows ya nutty bunch of hellspawn :smugpipi:

DogBone

Oh I didn't know you guys group watched Hazbin Hotel with Pippa. The show thats too much for even Lia... Didn't know you guys were such big fans! Did you buy all the merch too? Don't forget to check out all of Vizie's other shows ya nutty bunch of hellspawn :smugpipi:
Apparently the pilot on Amazon is different from the YT episode. She thought it was mid, like a 5/10. She did mention the possibility of doing a watchalong for other episodes, but I think she won't go through with it since she only watched the one due to the controversy. It would be funny if Lia and Pippa did a collab, where Lia could educate Pippa on all about it and what's her name, Vivziepop.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't know how much is true, but I heard no one who worked on the pilot worked on the yt episode besides Viziepop so I guess people who watched that are getting a completely different experience. I am only here for the controversy and that one fight scene I saw on YT that looked pretty cool.

It would be funny if Lia and Pippa did a collab, where Lia could educate Pippa on all about it and what's her name, Vivziepop.
This is some mental illness I would willingly melt my brain for however

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
@Reticule You really, really need to drop this act. You are still posting on KF in the same style as before, so we know it's an act. You are currently begging for a ban, and the only reason I haven't given one to you is that I'm aware of the reverse psychology involved here. Please take advantage of the unfathomable amount of leeway you've been granted so far, or else I'm revoking your ability to post here, and I don't think a single voice would complain.

I am begging you to act like a normal human being.
banning gimmicks already. proctor needs to make a woman an admin, marry a chinkwife, shill gamesupps, host a tvacon and he'll be lowtax for real.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Relevant update regarding Miao:
image.png

The founder of Sanctioned Suicide (also operator of Incels.is) chimes in:
image.png
image.png

So Miao is off the hook, probably.
>the vtuber being referred used to run sibyl
the-vtuber-referred.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

RedRage

DogBone

banning gimmicks already. proctor needs to make a woman an admin, marry a chinkwife, shill gamesupps, host a tvacon and he'll be lowtax for real.
But will he box Uwe Boll and have his spine obliterated by some mystery health condition?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Wait Pippa was doxxed again?

Again again, or the thing from like two weeks ago?
I just found the shit from last week that was posted on the farms. I hadn't been backreading.

Last edited:

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DogBone

Fellas, the feds are fucking with Josh's stream to make him go insane and kill himself.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Eureka

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sven

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status