"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

How deep in a weird anti narrative do you have to be to doubt that Pippa is gay?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
image.png

How deep in a weird anti narrative do you have to be to doubt that Pippa is gay?
They don't want their Nazi vtuber to be gay because it messes up with their own delusions

JMForte

image.png

Antis don't do their reps and only base shit on current stuff. Like "rezuul is totally dating Pippa because the leak dox had him in it" I also want to say, I saw a few old rezuul clips from years ago and my god, best decision he ever made was moving away from a face cam.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

is this more palworld or something else?

RedRage

is this more palworld or something else?

I don't remember her saying anything about this weeks plans. I'd be impressed if it was given that would be 4 in a row, but if she already knew what she wanted to do I'd imagine she'd have made the thumbnail.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If it's more Palworld I hope she actually engages with the game's challenges rather than spending the whole stream on her base like most VTubers seem to be doing.

RedRage

If it's more Palworld I hope she actually engages with the game's challenges rather than spending the whole stream on her base like most VTubers seem to be doing.
The refined ingots and cement aren't gonna make themselves you know? :annoyedpippa:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
I'm surprised Sawa hasn't dropped the twitlonger yet.
E;R is pretty well known, all things considered. He does anime reviews and is an edgelord, so a lot of the normie anime fags don't like him.
Unless I'm missing a bit here and everybody already knew him

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
E;R is pretty well known, all things considered. He does anime reviews and is an edgelord, so a lot of the normie anime fags don't like him.
Unless I'm missing a bit here and everybody already knew him
He's Sawa's oshii.

diethylether

bird molecule

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
image.png

No idea, let's ask the expert. Reticule?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
image.png

*sucks furry penis*

"heheh im a lezzy bros"

DogBone

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My good sirs, our dear performer is not homosexual, she is simply an appreciator of beauty in regards to the female form. I request politely, but firmly, that you cease your slander of such a fine female.

"See you later Space Cowboy."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My good sirs, our dear performer is not homosexual, she is simply an appreciator of beauty in regards to the female form. I request politely, but firmly, that you cease your slander of such a fine female.

yeah say that to the lewd fauna fanart that she retweeted earlier

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone's created some nice Palworld streamer art. It's not hard to guess that Pippa will use it for her next Palworld stream, especially since Lia was nice enough to tag Pippa.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@Reticule You really, really need to drop this act. You are still posting on KF in the same style as before, so we know it's an act. You are currently begging for a ban, and the only reason I haven't given one to you is that I'm aware of the reverse psychology involved here. Please take advantage of the unfathomable amount of leeway you've been granted so far, or else I'm revoking your ability to post here, and I don't think a single voice would complain.

I am begging you to act like a normal human being.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Dude, she keeps the deleted 6th Euphoria member in a suitcase...... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom