"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

diethylether

bird molecule

Out of everything she could pick to learn/practice cooking, she picks the worst food by far (seafood in general). And knowing her hygiene habits she probably bought the fish 2 weeks ago and left it spoiling in the fridge. Imagine the smell :shiinawangy:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It wouldn't surprise me if what Lumi means by "growing up poor" is "poor relative to the other families in my neighborhood/school." The borough/school district I grew up in had a lot of high-earning professionals, businessmen (both legitimate and "legitimate"*), and flat-out richies, so being in a family that lived on a professor's salary meant that we had a lot less than the families with 50% larger houses, the kids driving Beamers in HS, country club memberships, etc. She wouldn't think of her family as well-off, because they didn't have in-ground pools.

*E.g., the guy who lived at the end of the main street in our development was the bag man for the local mafia, one of the families moved out after the dad was busted for medicare fraud, a place nearby one day had the FBI show up because they'd been running a good-sized book operation out of their basement.

RedRage

Out of everything she could pick to learn/practice cooking, she picks the worst food by far (seafood in general). And knowing her hygiene habits she probably bought the fish 2 weeks ago and left it spoiling in the fridge. Imagine the smell :shiinawangy:
iirc she said it got delivered either the day of, or the day before when she was talking about the snoopdog wine. I wanna know what she thinks of it cause I unironically recommend it for a cheap, decent wine.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

My good sir, I have stolen no lemons and your accusations are unfounded.

"See you later Space Cowboy."
are-you-sure-about-that-11-usagif.gif

:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Stop pointing the gun at your brother, Pippa.

Last edited:

kingcaid

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Archive

Stop pointing the gun at your brother, Pippa.

I hope she invites him to the Kirsche palworld server and tries to enslave him like with nyana

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Good chap, while those may be some wise words from a wise woman, I do say she does not appreciate fidgeting noises while the apple of my eye makes quite the charming fidgety noises.

"See you later Space Cowboy."

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
News from /pcg/.
1705954958474.png

The unicorns are coming from inside the site. My money's on this guy being Reticule.

4rek8w.png

kfdc26.jpg

:hic:ILOVE AME AND MUMEI:orly:
2daudv.jpg

:smugpipi:Pippa a cute!:smugpipi:

And remember,
ciah3e.jpg

Traps aren't gay~!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

My gut says that this is @RedRage.
:pekol:
Rude, you tards haven't gotten to the point that I'd bitch about it on pcg, yet :smugpipi:
Also the KF thread is not nearly as bad as they made it out to be, other than the recent Irys stuff.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I hope she invites him to the Kirsche palworld server and tries to enslave him like with nyana

Speaking of enslavement, if Pippa wants to enslave the female trainer from the first tower, there is currently a glitch to do so that requires a fully leveled base and wanted level 1

She better get grinding if she truly wants her harem of legally distinct pokegirls to abuse

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
News from /pcg/.
View attachment 61927
The unicorns are coming from inside the site. My money's on this guy being Reticule.

4rek8w.png

kfdc26.jpg

:hic:ILOVE AME AND MUMEI:orly:
2daudv.jpg

:smugpipi:Pippa a cute!:smugpipi:

And remember,
ciah3e.jpg

Traps aren't gay~!
What mental gymnastics are necessary to see people who don't partake in your favorite pastime of spending all your money on a girl for her to pretend she's dating you, while knowing fully well she's fucking her boyfriend/husband the moment the camera turns off, and call them cucks? :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rude, you tards haven't gotten to the point that I'd bitch about it on pcg, yet :smugpipi:
Also the KF thread is not nearly as bad as they made it out to be, other than the recent Irys stuff.
Counterpoint

The Irys stuff is FUCKING FUNNY

:nehgah:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

That is pretty cute. And surprisingly not lewd for Azur Lane.

RedRage

Counterpoint

The Irys stuff is FUCKING FUNNY

:nehgah:
It really is, but other than a bit of panko stuff from the dox shit the other week the KF thread is as normal as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom