[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I've seen Coni replying to a bunch of Phase tweets lately, especially Gen 3. Even seen her replying to Nasa a few times.
:cursedbae:Clearly she's trying to turn everyone against Lumi again.
i thpught lumi and whoever coni is was cool.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She caught some kind of trash panfish out of a drainage pond and tried to cook it in the microwave, didn't she?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
i thpught lumi and whoever coni is was cool.
Coni was Menace.

I can't keep track of who's what with who for all the ex-cyberlive tbh. I thought she was the one who started the discord for shitting on Lumi, maybe it was Hylo?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just noticed Pippa is really close to 300k. I'm proud of this rabbit :sanasmile:
brave-p-Mnm-JXFo-Sz.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Coni was Menace.

I can't keep track of who's what with who for all the ex-cyberlive tbh. I thought she was the one who started the discord for shitting on Lumi, maybe it was Hylo?
IIRC Hylo was the one who was most anti-Lumi, Chappipi stayed out of it, and it's a bit unclear where Menace stood.

I Wanna Die

IIRC Hylo was the one who was most anti-Lumi, Chappipi stayed out of it, and it's a bit unclear where Menace stood.
1680411068577470.jpg

She was definitely Anti-Lumi at one point. May have realized being a two faced bitch isn't a good look and matured though.

Either way I like her as Coni and didn't mean to turn this in an anti-post about her, it was just joke. I try not to hold stupidity of girls in their late teens early 20s against them too much.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1680411068577470.jpg

She was definitely Anti-Lumi at one point. May have realized being a two faced bitch isn't a good look and matured though.

Either way I like her as Coni and didn't mean to turn this in an anti-post about her, it was just joke. I try not to hold stupidity of girls in their late teens early 20s against them too much.
The screenshots speak for themselves, but if Coni can publicly interact with Lumi's friends no problem, I'd say the beef between that has been squashed. Besides, I can't hate her too much; any friend of Mozu is a friend of mine
1705894627152.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1680411068577470.jpg

I seem to recall that Hylo was "Anti-Lumi", but Menace was "Anti-actions she thought Lumi had taken." Namely something involving an old mod. I seem to recall that was eventually cleared up and they reconciled? Cause looking at the archives I don't think Menace joined Hylo, Yoki, and Oumiya to complain about Lumi's April Fools skinwalker bit.

I Wanna Die

I seem to recall that Hylo was "Anti-Lumi", but Menace was "Anti-actions she thought Lumi had taken." Namely something involving an old mod. I seem to recall that was eventually cleared up and they reconciled? Cause looking at the archives I don't think Menace joined Hylo, Yoki, and Oumiya to complain about Lumi's April Fools skinwalker bit.
Did she skinwalk as Menace? I thought she only used the models of the 3 who complained?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My good sirs, as the youth say these days, I miss the peeba!

"See you later Space Cowboy."

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

I seem to recall that Hylo was "Anti-Lumi", but Menace was "Anti-actions she thought Lumi had taken." Namely something involving an old mod. I seem to recall that was eventually cleared up and they reconciled? Cause looking at the archives I don't think Menace joined Hylo, Yoki, and Oumiya to complain about Lumi's April Fools skinwalker bit

menace didnt join in the hylo whinge fest. my jewmi is so cute

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1680411068577470.jpg

Was the growing up poor part about Lumi or Yuri?

Because either would be correct lol. The leaked DMs that Hylo had between Lumi would also justify Hylo's beef at least but she should have let it go at some point.

famous artist pipkun

Was the growing up poor part about Lumi or Yuri?

Because either would be correct lol. The leaked DMs that Hylo had between Lumi would also justify Hylo's beef at least but she should have let it go at some point.
its about lumi.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom