"Huh chinchin katame? (hard penis)"Aki Rosenthal

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Explain to us what you like about the design.
She's hot without being nearly nude like a lot of twitch vtubers.
Edit: The point was to show that I like women :whatastory:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Miao and Epik/Kiwi Farms revelation is infinitely more entertaining than whatever the conversation of this thread has turned into.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It's pretty good! But I think it could do with just one minor adjustment. Here, try this on for size:
Not what I was expecting tbh...
893.jpg

:smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The Miao and Epik/Kiwi Farms revelation is infinitely more entertaining than whatever the conversation of this thread has turned into.
Sorry, I'm autistic and can't help responding to bait.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Maybe the thread wouldn't be so bad if you were watching Pippa like the rest of us.
smugpippi11.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The pipeline of "failed VTuber company groomer, roasted by Pink Anime Rabbit on stream" to "literally suppressing the free & open Internet, purposely antagonizing Josh Moon on Twitter" is real.

By the way, if Miao really was in operation of Epik's Twitter account and was the one making those Tweets at Josh, he's fucked up big time.
image.png

I'm putting this news in this thread because the connection to Pippa is hilarious, she made fun of this guy failing so hard at grooming women in a VTuber company trying to order them UberEats or whatever the fuck that he then switched jobs to Epik and now he might've just helped seriously fuck them into the dirt and gave Jersh a perfect ledge to grab onto to also kick the vermintide ruining the Internet into the dirt as well. Poetic, really. Everywhere this guy goes, hilarity ensues.

RedRage

now he might've just helped seriously fuck them into the dirt and gave Jersh a perfect ledge to grab onto to also kick the vermintide ruining the Internet into the dirt as well. Poetic, really. Everywhere this guy goes, hilarity ensues.
Thank fuck, scum subhuman bastards like him are what have damn near killed any hope I have for the future of the internet, but knowing people like null stick around and are willing to fight has given me hope for the past few years.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
By the way, if Miao really was in operation of Epik's Twitter account and was the one making those Tweets at Josh, he's fucked up big time.
image.png

I'm putting this news in this thread because the connection to Pippa is hilarious, she made fun of this guy failing so hard at grooming women in a VTuber company trying to order them UberEats or whatever the fuck that he then switched jobs to Epik and now he might've just helped seriously fuck them into the dirt and gave Jersh a perfect ledge to grab onto to also kick the vermintide ruining the Internet into the dirt as well. Poetic, really. Everywhere this guy goes, hilarity ensues.
What is it about Pippa that gets her involved in all this shit? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this is uwu.tv miao

based on this tweet

the interview

looks like the wrong miao

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
this is uwu.tv miao

based on this tweet

the interview

looks like the wrong miao

If we've been talking about the wrong guy, I blame @Reticule because he may be insane but he doesn't usually blatantly spread actual misinformation so I believed his word when he posted it here and the discussion on KF. He probably should get some more backing evidence to prove they're the same, though it would also be hilariously coincidental if there are just two different Portuguese Miaos who are both incompetent anime retards that fail upwards.

e: I have been informed that @httn posted it first. Either way, this is interesting.

e2:
image.png

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the same dude.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

the twitter handles for both are similar and short says theybuse the same art

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My good sirs, I beseech you to dig deeper. The current Miao twitter profile is but the one he had used for uwu tv and claimed as his own post collapse, as he expressed in his interview with our dear performer, but in his past he had used many a handle. It was even linked in his header for his current twitter, where I found such things while digging on him in the days gone by.

miaothirst.PNG

Edit:

A reference to chronology good chaps.
1705973520901.png

"See you later Space Cowboy."

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

image.png

Cannot fucking believe we live in the timeline where a former Pipporbiter might've unironically been the cause of the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to actual Total Retard War.
:ironmousekek:

famous artist pipkun

image.png

Cannot fucking believe we live in the timeline where a former Pipporbiter might've unironically been the cause of the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to actual Total Retard War.
:ironmousekek:
omg, all those times we blamed lumi it was pippa alomg!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Edit:

A reference to chronology good chaps.
1705973520901.png
Make a Miao thread on Kiwi Farms if you think there's enough information and milk for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom