"Oooh! Magnyamu is here! I got the magnyamu, but no bullets"Shishiro Botan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
English, motherfucker

ENGLISH
My dear inferior, perhaps I can translate it for you?
"Jefro you see here it's like when mama make them good fried chicken and you can smell the crispy oil from a gallon of milk away and it just brings you into the kitchen and you say 'hoo lawd am I eatin' fine tonight' but it's not chicken it's the fentanyl feeling but when watching them moving pictures on the magic box them there kids enjoy."

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

Negzana

"Jefro you see here it's like when mama make them good fried chicken and you can smell the crispy oil from a gallon of milk away and it just brings you into the kitchen and you say 'hoo lawd am I eatin' fine tonight' but it's not chicken it's the fentanyl feeling but when watching them moving pictures on the magic box them there kids enjoy."

I know you're kind were the ones who sold them to us, don't need to mock us about it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Negzana

Why can't pippa's streams always be this interesting. Why does it usually have to be react slop? Does she have to charge up her autism and unleash it in rare moments?

lvl8

Men - "how's the stat of this thing, what skill can it learn, how is it at late game, etc"
Pippa - "not cute, don't care"

God's Strongest Dragoon

It has been an hour of girl screeching over "legally distinct Pokemon" and she hasn't even discovered the whole base building autism part yet.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

JMForte

Why does it usually have to be react slop?
She's lazy and gets inspired by her favorite streamers. Also her drive is dead, she's content with where she is at so really doesn't care to try. Yada yada yada. Something along those lines.

This game is going to get abandoned eventually, I totally forgot hololive got really into the zelda knock off these devs made.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Guns are locked behind tech research, as are lots of other things she would have fun with please look in your tech tree, step-sis, I beg

Atlas

why couldn't you one of your ancestors been the one in the oven

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I for one cannot wait for spicy cat to teach our little sister how to become a true slave master.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Do you fine gentlemen forget that our prized performer is of the shekel kind?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Even her most deranged antis wouldn't say something this awful about her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright I'll admit your pal being able to help with building and looking all happy when finished is pretty cute.

Zyklon Mag

Watched part of Pippa's fandom drama review stream today. Got blasted by Neoboards/Forum roleplay stories. I feel more nostalgic than I should.

Negzana

I would call you a fag but even fags get sick of you

1705461766087.jpeg

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
A lot of the monster designs in this game scream out to be made plushies, I hope the dev's realize the goldmine they're sitting on.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
A lot of the monster designs in this game scream out to be made plushies, I hope the dev's realize the goldmine they're sitting on.
Pippa will be the top supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom