"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I too prefer my Eevees to be pure White. She's just like me fr fr.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For Pippa to backread later:

The more Pals in a species you catch, the better the species overall will become, so it is to your benefit to continuously catch, breed, incubate, hunt, etc.

...And researching your tech might just assist you in such endeavors by unlocking fun and innovative ways to commit war crimes

MostlyALurker777

THAT DEATH POSE
1705460108943.png

Sven

She literally failed successfully

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>chat chat I may turn into one of those streamers who plays the same game
image.png

>for like a week
There she is! :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Chat chat... I may turn into one of those streamers who plays the same game"
image.png
"...for like a week." There she is! :smugpipi:

Kirsche has to basically drag herself away from Palworld to work and sleep because she wants to play it all the time

This is going to ruin the lives of so many anime girls, and I'm here for it

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Kirsche has to basically drag herself away from Palworld to work and sleep because she wants to play it all the time

How much content does the game actually have so far? It looks pretty fun.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My good friends, I would not blame you for accused our preferred performer of being a wicked enchantress for her joy is simply too enthralling and I can not fathom the man or even woman who could resist the siren's call of her full enthusiasm.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

RedRage

Its gonna ruin mine when it drops on gamepass in 3 days. :pippasadl:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
My good friends, I would not blame you for accused our preferred performer of being a wicked enchantress for her joy is simply too enthralling and I can not fathom the man or even woman who could resist the sirens call of her full enthusiasm.

You fuckign queer your old bit was better and had more engagement you even suck at being an attention whore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You fuckign queer your old bit was better and had more engagement you even suck at being an attention whore
My good sir, how am I queer? What about what I state is at all strange or unusual? Is it perhaps you who has the queer perception due to your wanting vocabulary as a result of being raised in a council estate?

Negzana

My good friends, I would not blame you for accused our preferred performer of being a wicked enchantress for her joy is simply too enthralling and I can not fathom the man or even woman who could resist the siren's call of her full enthusiasm.

English, motherfucker
My good sir, how am I queer? What about what I state is at all strange or unusual? Is it perhaps you who has the queer perception due to your wanting vocabulary as a result of being raised in a council estate?

ENGLISH

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Palworld-Complete-Paldeck-e1705371823154.jpg

Anime girls will look at this and go: "hell yeah".

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
How much content does the game actually have so far? It looks pretty fun.

There's around 110 Pals (with some sub-variant pals) on release, with more Pals to be added during early access, and after release - same with locations, gameplay, etc, they plan on continuously updating the game, and are even taking gameplay suggestions from the community. Normally, I would disregard this, but after following Craftopia for years, I can believe it - they have an update cadence of around 1-2 months or so per major content update, but that could differ with Palworld, doubly so with its rising popularity

Sub-variant Pals are "habitat unknown", incredibly rare spawns, the "chase content" for those waiting between updates; get a "shiny" variant with perfect genetics, as an example for someone like Kaela to achieve

Kirsche has played 50+ hours and only has about half of the Pals, and still hasn't fully explored the overworld because she's constantly distracted

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>this is my chyald, this is my son
oh no...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Negzana

There's around 110 Pals (with some sub-variant pals) on release, with more Pals to be added during early access, and after release - same with locations, gameplay, etc, they plan on continuously updating the game, and are even taking gameplay suggestions from the community. Normally, I would disregard this, but after following Craftopia for years, I can believe it - they have an update cadence of around 1-2 months or so per major content update, but that could differ with Palworld, doubly so with its rising popularity

Sub-variant Pals are "habitat unknown", incredibly rare spawns, the "chase content" for those waiting between updates; get a "shiny" variant with perfect genetics, as an example for someone like Kaela to achieve

Kirsche has played 50+ hours and only has about half of the Pals, and still hasn't fully explored the overworld because she's constantly distracted
Honestly with how underwhelming the latest Dragon Quest Monsters sounds compared to its 3DS predecessors and Pokemon being a total dumpsterfire, might give this a checkout.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
With how she's reacting to every pal I really hope she finds that axolotl one

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom