"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Pomu graduated two or so hours after I went to sleep that day, and I missed the news by like 6 hours. So I think the sleep curse might have begun applying to me as well.

Enjoy the stream, everyone!
If something happens on stream I'm blaming you...

Again

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sayu just took off her clothes :WHORE!!!:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
SIGH.

@Reticule, when I send you a DM politely asking you not to be SUCH AN EGREGIOUSLY RETARDED FUCKING SPEDLORD THAT EVEN THE OTHER EGREGIOUSLY RETARDED FUCKING SPEDLORDS WHO ROUTINELY SHIT UP THIS THREAD LIKE DYSENTARY-RIDDEN CHIMPANZEES ON LAXATIVES ARE CREEPED OUT BY this is not the way to respond. You are vaulting, leaping and diving towards a halal thread at this point. If you cannot get it into your thick skull that I am bending over backwards not to notice what an absolute drooling mongoloid you are and how many problems it would solve to simply ban you outright, I am going to be forced to take extreme measures.

Holy goddamn shit you are stupid.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
SIGH.

@Reticule, when I send you a DM politely asking you not to be SUCH AN EGREGIOUSLY RETARDED FUCKING SPEDLORD THAT EVEN THE OTHER EGREGIOUSLY RETARDED FUCKING SPEDLORDS WHO ROUTINELY SHIT UP THIS THREAD LIKE DYSENTARY-RIDDEN CHIMPANZEES ON LAXATIVES ARE CREEPED OUT BY this is not the way to respond. You are vaulting, leaping and diving towards a halal thread at this point. If you cannot get it into your thick skull that I am bending over backwards not to notice what an absolute drooling mongoloid you are and how many problems it would solve to simply ban you outright, I am going to be forced to take extreme measures.

We had such pleasant correspondence in our private meetings, I do not understand why you must bring them into the public as such. It is very unbecoming of you to do so.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I have no clue what specifically prompted that (as in besides his latest weirdo arc) but I was not prepared for that post. I couldn't breef for a moment holy shit.

RedRage

I for one thank Proc for his undertaking of the Sisyphean task that is reeling in Reticule.

Topo Chico

SIGH.

I knew it had to be something, please let him go back to normal, sans the good girl spam

PS that "sigh" is Nolan my neezy
PPS did someone yesterday, or the day before, I forget, report him when it was brought up that he was violating the "I don't want to know the details of your parasocial relationships rule?"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Haha holy fuck, is this Reticule trying to be on his best behaviour because the boss told him off? Tonight's act being him trying to impersonate how he thinks a normal person would talk is fucking hilarious.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I wish there was a wiki page with Reticule lore. I'd read it.
BTW, I remember seeing he was originally banned from the farms or the vtuber thread, what was up with that? Same meatposting or something different?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Good luck @Reticule on trying to be normal :gurasemperfi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Haha holy fuck, is this Reticule trying to be on his best behaviour because the boss told him off? Tonight's act being him trying to impersonate how he thinks a normal person would talk is fucking hilarious.
My good sir, I am simply being myself, I do not have any ill will towards any of you fine fellows. Please do not take any hysterics to heart, it is all a bit of fun.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
never did go back and watch the beginning of the rs stream yesterday. This loading screen is nice

Topo Chico

My good sir, I am simply being myself, I do not have any ill will towards any of you fine fellows. Please do not take any hysterics to heart, it is all a bit of fun.
I belieb u :eyehearts:

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wish there was a wiki page with Reticule lore. I'd read it.
BTW, I remember seeing he was originally banned from the farms or the vtuber thread, what was up with that? Same meatposting or something different?
Josh got tired of his "I can fix her" posting.

I am begging you to take your meds.

Atlas

SIGH.

Wow he made the bossman mad

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wonder if anyone else is actually up at this ungodly hour to call in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I greet you as a new fellow in this fraternity of excellence, but I shall say my name has been improperly maligned with this claim of "meat posting" for if you should look bellow the image I utilize to represent myself you shall see the moniker by which I am properly known by, that of the fix poster which is an old and forgotten title unfortunately, one from a more civil era.

I belieb u :eyehearts:
You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.

Atlas

So how long till someone says a gamer word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom