"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

REAL AND BASED
1704603340781.png

A nigga gotta drink it up ya smell me? How am I going to booze cruise

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
9 months of superchat backlog...

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

What horrid accusations, and I held my tongue but now I shall utter what had been upon my mind.

They were of your ilk, such is why your kind is inferior to the people of the book who are of much superior quality and pedigree.
>"People of the Book" is an Islamic moniker for the Jewish people
what part of the bit/kayfabe have we arrived at now, lads?

kingcaid

If archivebro was smart hed start deleting them. It's not like shes ever going to read most of them.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
What horrid accusations, and I held my tongue but now I shall utter what had been upon my mind.
They were of your ilk, such is why your kind is inferior to the people of the book who are of much superior quality and pedigree.
Methinks you changed your speech pattern ever since the epstein list dropped, so how deep in shit are you ?

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What a delightful performance from such a talented entertainer. I'd say those who have not witnessed this spectacular spectacle are doing themselves a deserves. For sure this woman is a national treasure that brings joy to the hearts of thousands with her constant efforts of bringing us all the good old gay time we deserve in these dark and bleak times.

Methinks you changed your speech pattern ever since the epstein list dropped, so how deep in shit are you ?

My good sir, you pain me such with this vile slander, I wish that you may one day repent for such horrific actions.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Why, my Hebrew friend, would you accuse me of being of the same heritage as those dark skinned creatures? I assure you, I am not. I come from a lineage that is so esteemed that your descendants could only dream of being a part of it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Let it rack up to an entire year, and she can do a full 3-hour stream of reading superchats that don't even make sense anymore.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why, my Hebrew friend, would you accuse me of being of the same heritage as those dark skinned creatures? I assure you, I am not. I come from a lineage that is so esteemed that your descendants could only dream of being a part of it.
I applaud your mimicry, but you shall never be a proper patron of the truth, you shall always be naught but a shadow despite the pale reflectiveness of your skin. It is admirable that you show such effort, and there is a place for your kind in this world, however never mistake your station in life to be more than what it is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am not staying up for Minecraft. I am going to sleep. Surely nothing bad will happen in my absence. I pray.

lvl8

More Pippa... but it's minecraft.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Let it rack up to an entire year, and she can do a full 3-hour stream of reading superchats that don't even make sense anymore.
She would need a full 24 hours of nonstop supa reading, with no tangents, for her to go through them. And even then I don't think she would be able to read them all.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Probably a good thing no one from Phase is streaming right now when she's going live again in an hour for the call-in stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She did some of those a while ago and usually got through less than a month's worth.

RedRage

I am not staying up for Minecraft. I am going to sleep. Surely nothing bad will happen in my absence. I pray.
I'd tell you to sleep well, but you just cursed the stream, so I hope you have nightmares. :annoyedpippa:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
You're not Proctor, so it'll be fine.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Sayu raid. From a fiery react stream to a chill react stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sayu would be Pippa's wife, they do have abit in common..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom