"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
I was pinged in the fancord for a dumb gag someone did and now I've decided to watch the pippa-chat channel there. It's literally just Xynchro and a handful of others having a nonstop aneurism about harines (despite being one of the main people who brings them in, statistically speaking at least). I assume this is how the Discord always is?
:whatastory:
(Note that I'm not particularly saying they're wrong, I'm just saying it's funny.)
it's a clusterfuck, there are a shitload of horny nerds in there. I'm also surprised they're actually upset over harines because usually those are in the majority. doggy and some others should just get banned for being attention whores on a different dimension. It's no comparison to the pippa channel on PCD though, that channel is an actual nightmare.

e.
just fucking LOOK AT HER YOUTUBE YOU LAZY Yamanba FOR ONCE

RedRage

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

kingcaid

It's no comparison to the pippa channel on PCD though, that channel is an actual nightmare.
There is no actual difference between PCD and capipicord other then the list of retards that couldn't resist the urge to type Yamanba in PCD and got banned for it. Are you sure you're not Archivebro? :smugpipi:

diethylether

bird molecule
There is no actual difference between PCD and capipicord other then the list of retards that couldn't resist the urge to type Yamanba in PCD and got banned for it. Are you sure you're not Archivebro? :smugpipi:
You clearly never look at the capippalist channel on PCD, capipicord is bad but nothing in comparison to that channel. It attracts the worst viewers of the other talents because pippas channel is practically unmoderated, save for severe rule breaches (like posting n!gger). All decent people moved on to capipicord, too bad all the banned fags end up there, too

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki Check out this Pippa screaming compilation made by a Korean:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Chromu is not pleasing the rabbit tonight.

Sven

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Looks like she's breaking in the new chibi model tonight.

RedRage

breaking in
What you mean to say is that until right before the OSRS stream ended she didn't know where to find it, and didn't want to ask cause everyone else found it fine, so fishman had to DM her where to find it. :smugpipi:

Sven

"I don't know how Pippa keeps up" Kirsche in regards to the number of Bits/Supa's she has to read after tangenting to hard

I don't think I need to describe the response from chat to that statement

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't think I need to describe the response from chat to that statement

Need? No. But I would very much appreciate if you would, for my enjoyment - especially her reaction.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa.......Not allowed to swear on stream
:NOWWELAUGH:

What's the punishment gonna be if she slips up? not that she will, Pippa is a girl after all!
smugpippi6.png

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

kingcaid

I read "minecraft predatormaxxing" and instinctively flinched.
The kiwicel flinches the 4chad cheers and both are equally disappointed when they realized what she really meant. :pippasadl:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Seeing what Pippa replies to on twitter sometimes is not for the good of your eyes

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom