"You guys think I'm just a useless, single, 30-year-old woman, right? Just a tired, unmarried, thirtyish office lady who can't keep her room clean huh?"Houshou Marine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Pippa is buying women again. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

Days like this is why it is not much of a shock she accidently became a high rank officer in a Nazi roleplay Roblox group

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eureka

Wow, Pippa's a whore now... :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Forgetting the "private feet pics for $100" episode, are we?
I still cannot believe that the guy who was offered, and whos' username was literally thirstposting about Pippa's feet, saved the fucking day and REFUSED IT, instead opting for being given real money. I don't know how to reconcile this in my head because it implies the existence of '''good''' footfags.

kingcaid

I still cannot believe that the guy who was offered, and was literally named around Pippa's feet, saved the fucking day and REFUSED IT, instead opting for being given real money. I don't know how to reconcile this in my head because it implies the existence of '''good''' footfags.
He mentioned having a wife, probably felt some guilt lusting after another women's feet. :smugpipi:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I bet she's one of those people who think pugs are cute as well...

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He mentioned having a wife, probably felt some guilt lusting after another women's feet. :smugpipi:
Holy FUCK are we (and her) lucky that she somehow managed to ask the one singular footfag in her chat who somehow is hinged enough to have a wife for that, then. People actually having shame is a dying breed these days.

Sven

The tonal shift between her leading a group of first graders around on a field trip and commanding a group of murder hobos is jarring at times

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pink woman should stop talking, I'm trying to listen to Sabaton.
:smugpipi:

kingcaid

Sven

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Holy earrape, turn your mic down love.

Short

God Damn the Sun
What a hero!
Code:
2024-01-05 23:09:09 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: this wants me to start playing runescape again 
2024-01-05 23:12:17 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: I really want to know how pippa got yeeted. Like what server was she hiding in lol 
2024-01-05 23:15:27 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: *discord 
2024-01-05 23:20:21 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: gonna back this one up real quick cause I bet twitch will destroy the vod 
2024-01-05 23:23:08 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: keep streaming for another minute or so, so my yt archiver can catch up 
2024-01-05 23:24:25 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: almost there bros, it's almost caught up 
2024-01-05 23:24:40 |  ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: I will not let this stream vanish into the night

Eat em and breed em

I need help
These RS streams are always great

JMForte

2024-01-05 23:12:17 | ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: I really want to know how pippa got yeeted. Like what server was she hiding in lol
2024-01-05 23:15:27 | ||UCRtNudly-aGCMT0rwnXsLKg|| GATORTIME: *discord
If you watch Pippa it's not shocking that her discord got deleted. Knowing what she posts in company discords, only god knows what she posts in non company discords and I wouldn't be surprised if some vtuber doesn't like her and reported something she posted.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
we getting a stream today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom