formerly pipkin (Parody)

Meat-Jong.png
giphy.gif

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What did you do to get Shiina to mad post at you?!
I don't know and I can't find the context because it was in the live chat discord where they watch stuff. I think maybe they were watching garlic phone on some stream and somebody drew a toilet and prompted her to post that. I hadn't made any clips of her for a month at that point, but she may still be grumpy about the Jong clip. I want to make more clips of her but I don't want to make her feel antagonized. I wanted to make an Uncle Ruckus clip.... but I just can't, I know it'll make her mad.
:pippasadl::shiinastare:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

You know I just had a thought, shouldn't Pippa be the one with the scissors? 🤔
I don't know and I can't find the context because it was in the live chat discord where they watch stuff. I think maybe they were watching garlic phone on some stream and somebody drew a toilet and prompted her to post that. I hadn't made any clips of her for a month at that point, but she may still be grumpy about the Jong clip. I want to make more clips of her but I don't want to make her feel antagonized. I wanted to make an Uncle Ruckus clip.... but I just can't, I know it'll make her mad.
>Imagine caring about a woman's feelings

famous artist pipkun

how many names do you have?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You know I just had a thought, shouldn't Pippa be the one with the scissors? 🤔
Because she's the Ripper?
E OH! Because she's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :smugpipi:
how many names do you have?
4 and they all overlap in obvious ways. It's just for fun. I guess I have an ancient one too that I haven't used in forever. When I read something I put online a long time ago I wonder if I've acquired brain damage since then.
>Imagine caring about a woman's feelings
Shiina is a good girl
theresticlesarecontagious.png

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

Dead ass, keep clipping. If they said some yabai and they really don't want it clipped they should've streamed on members or something (or not said it at all). That edge has value and the best fans are nearly indistinguishable from antis. Like pipkun, he'll drop mega $$ or some dope art, but also draw you fucking dogs or black people. Keep on clippin', if her edge goes viral that's on her, but you as a fan also like that content and think others will like her for it! Keep up the menhera!

Sven

Dead ass, keep clipping. If they said some yabai and they really don't want it clipped they should've streamed on members or something (or not said it at all). That edge has value and the best fans are nearly indistinguishable from antis. Like pipkun, he'll drop mega $$ or some dope art, but also draw you fucking dogs or black people. Keep on clippin', if her edge goes viral that's on her, but you as a fan also like that content and think others will like her for it! Keep up the menhera!
Always remember the words of Pippa

diethylether

bird molecule
image.png

I am amused by this. Doesn't this kind of thing happen when you aggressively say slurs? I say slurs on Discord all the time and I've never had my account disabled!
:smugpipi:
I've been posting slurs on my account since 2016 and I've never been banned or warned, you have to actively get reported to get suspended. If you do it on private servers, nothing will happen (at least as long as your fellow private server users aren't fags).

RedRage

I've been posting slurs on my account since 2016 and I've never been banned or warned, you have to actively get reported to get suspended. If you do it on private servers, nothing will happen (at least as long as your fellow private server users aren't fags).
Wonder if the collab brought in some people who started spamming reports?

diethylether

bird molecule
Wonder if the collab brought in some people who started spamming reports?
Maybe? Mass reporting could trigger an automatic suspension, though I'm not sure if discord employs such a system. Doesn't seem to be the work of sharties, funnily enough. Went to check real quick but their thread is dying from inactivity. I'm more surprised that pippa hasn't mentioned anything about streaming last night.

RedRage

I'm more surprised that pippa hasn't mentioned anything about streaming last night.
I've been biting my tongue trying not to concernpost about it tbh. :pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom