"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Yamanba, please tell me, how do you honestly think Pippa feels about your posts?

*bracing myself for delusional response*

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yamanba, please tell me, how do you honestly think Pippa feels about your posts?
She appreciate my wholesome love for her and her dog whistles are a sign of her returning that mutual love.

Our meats shall one day meet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

She appreciate my wholesome love for her and her dog whistles are a sign of her returning that mutual love.

You'd get the same treatment she gives any other internet whackjob she's talked about. You'd be made a mockery of.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't know how you keep consistently outdoing yourself in making the worst posts on the forum.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You'd get the same treatment she gives any other internet whackjob she's talked about. You'd be made a mockery of.
What makes it especially funny is that she can't help herself from cowtipping, so if he interacted directly he'd almost definitely get a response - but since he's a coward, he has to live with the fact both Chase and Henri have spent more time speaking with his beloved than he ever has.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I will now meat post about Ember Amane, as quite frankly you can't really with Pippa

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Do you think Pippa ever reads this thread and looks upon all of you in disgust for the things you say?
Yeah 10k+ posts just from you alone and and yours specifically just to spite you

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Reticule AI said:
The Meat Pippa? I don't think she's reading them. But if she was, I think she would feel an instant connection. Her eyes would widen
image.png
and she would grin and say, "I have found my man at last.
image.png
He finally gets me."

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'd say this was a productive session of beat the meatposter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'd say this was a productive session of beat the meatposter
I'm surprised you're so enthusiastic about grouping up in an effort to bring me down only to be defeated. Don't worry guys, keep it up and maybe one day you'll succeed. :smugpipi:

RedRage

I'm surprised you're so enthusiastic about grouping up in an effort to bring me down only to be defeated. Don't worry guys, keep it up and maybe one day you'll succeed. :smugpipi:
Nah, we just have to wait for you get to the point that even Proc doesn't want you on the site anymore, and I'd wager you've been edging closer to that line time and time again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nah, we just have to wait for you get to the point that even Proc doesn't want you on the site anymore, and I'd wager you've been edging closer to that line time and time again.
Or just egg proc into making a dreaded reticule fanfic idk

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wasn't the one to get bonked during his woman moment and I was spamming him with ketchup questions in emails. :smugpipi:

meatstress
Too easily confused with meat stress.

kingcaid

Pippas mentioned blocking people who were obviously schizophrenic before so.....

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom