"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka

RedRage

Why is it when Fillan brought up corrupt presidents Chibidoki deafened but then later on randomly says Joe Biden? Is she too safe edgy to handle that sort of stuff?
See
I know chibi wouldent if they actually had a one on one, she's a weird case of fragile degen. Happy to talk about being thirsty for Bowser's (from mario) feet for half a stream but had a whole woman moment over people calling her a loli.

kingcaid

Not going to lie, I have no clue what Pippa was thinking when she scheduled a collab like this without having her PC set up.
Assuming she thought after the jong gorilla that the connection was good enough.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Lethal company sucks.
:mikothumbsl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not going to lie, I have no clue what Pippa was thinking when she scheduled a collab like this without having her PC set up.
Pippa is a good girl and eternal optimist, I love Pippa, she is the goodest of meat girls.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

I think Lethal company sucks.
:mikothumbsl:
Its "good" in the same way phasmo is, you play it for the people you're playing with, not the game itself. Unless your an autist like Fubuki was with Phasmo hitting lvl100 mostly solo.

Sven

Its "good" in the same way phasmo is, you play it for the people you're playing with, not the game itself. Unless your an autist like Fubuki was with Phasmo hitting lvl100 mostly solo.
It also has the same quality for collabs Phasmo does in that even if everyone knows the ins and outs there is just enough randomness to it that funny shit can still happen

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
pippa-black.jpg
So true king

Pippa is perfectly pale you disgusting jungle fever lunatic.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Atlas

Why is it when Fillan brought up corrupt presidents Chibidoki deafened but then later on randomly says Joe Biden? Is she too safe edgy to handle that sort of stuff?
Most safe edgy people are like that

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Youtube has been obsessively recommending me that Alana vtuber for weeks, is she worth checking out? Wouldn't have guessed she'd be a Pippa fan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I just woke up did I miss anything worth watching?

Eureka

Youtube has been obsessively recommending me that Alana vtuber for weeks, is she worth checking out? Wouldn't have guessed she'd be a Pippa fan.
I only started watching her recently, but she seems nice to listen to, though she mainly does reaction streams with some gameplay streams from what I've seen.

e: She's also a fan of Kirsche and Asmongold.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does a ton of react content. Gets good numbers on youtube so she must be doing really well. Not really a fan of react content though.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Damn, shame Pippa's ISP ate the dirt, I was actually looking forward to this one

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Damn, shame Pippa's ISP ate the dirt, I was actually looking forward to this one
It's ok, Pippa did her best and she's still a good girl, it's not her fault and she is very good.

Topo Chico

Had festive shit to attend to, is the fillian collab worth watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom