"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Many cable companies use power poles, also known as telephone poles, to run Internet and cable cables.
Most also just bury the fiber into the ground and run it to the nearest handhole/ped.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Many cable companies use power poles, also known as telephone poles, to run Internet and cable cables.
We may yet have to discuss current proliferation of high speed internet such as fiber optic as well as installation. But let me distract you with this instead

formerly pipkin (Parody)

well well well :smugpipi:
1000011992.jpg

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Can imagine her frustration cause of it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Most also just bury the fiber into the ground and run it to the nearest handhole/ped.
We may yet have to discuss current proliferation of high speed internet such as fiber optic as well as installation. But let me distract you with this instead

In some places sure, and fiberoptic might be, but most places I've been to still hang coax cable like it's a power line.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In some places sure, and fiberoptic might be, but most places of been to still hang coax cable like it's a power line.
I've seen numerous installations also run DSL and phone lines underground alongside powerlines because, now I'm a bit out of the loop on this sort of stuff. But most of the high speed, and I'm talking DSL up so not high speed by modern standards, are on smaller local grids. To which power lines also tend not to be above ground. So like support going out of town is nonexistent. And above ground power lines are there to save costs over distance. So basically like, addressing the above the ground lines, like sure but that doesn't solve ISP issues as its more than likely a service issue.

Why did I take this bait lol

RedRage

Can imagine her frustration cause of it
Hope she doesn't beat herself up over it. She will, I know, but I really wish she wouldent. This is one of the instances where its out of her control. :pippasadl:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I've seen numerous installations also run DSL and phone lines underground alongside powerlines because, now I'm a bit out of the loop on this sort of stuff. But most of the high speed, and I'm talking DSL up so not high speed by modern standards, are on smaller local grids. To which power lines also tend not to be above ground. So like support going out of town is nonexistent. And above ground power lines are there to save costs over distance. So basically like, addressing the above the ground lines, like sure but that doesn't solve ISP issues as its more than likely a service issue.

Why did I take this bait lol
Ok, but that's only true in some areas, and you're not digging to pull cables and help the Pippa, so you're a femboy.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hearing Pippa's distant laughter from chibi's perspective

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Rip the Pippa. They'll just have to try again next time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's a serious lack of Pippa. :pippasadl:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eureka

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why is it when Fillan brought up corrupt presidents Chibidoki deafened but then later on randomly says Joe Biden? Is she too safe edgy to handle that sort of stuff?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why is it when Fillan brought up corrupt presidents Chibidoki deafened but then later on randomly says Joe Biden? Is she too safe edgy to handle that sort of stuff?
Didn't she also try to make a joke saying the only thing yuge about Trump was his gut or something? She may be on of THOSE pink women.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Chibi says she enjoyed hanging out with pippa

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Not going to lie, I have no clue what Pippa was thinking when she scheduled a collab like this without having her PC set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom