"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
You can't be that blessed if you ended up here.
Blessed blood inside an accursed vessel. I find it quite poetic

I think Pippa is sending me a message to go on a mission.
1000018946.jpg

Last edited:

Anime Fan

The way she's phrasing it it sounds like she's moving to Yamanbaville and all of the talents are too scared to go, more than she's just still too far to meet up with.
If she was just far I'd think she'd just say she's far, not that she's "in an area most of us can't really go to that well."
I guess that's possible. I just kind of figured she phrased it weird because she's ESL, especially since she has had problems with phrasing on stream before.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>wants to spend more time with family
:sakanapleasepippa:
just stick to your friends and coworkers
I know this is a 180 from my usual spiel but spending time with family around the holidays is generally a good thing for the soul, ackshually, especially so if she's enjoying herself. I'm not going to autistically fixate on disliking her parents and extended family based on past stories she's told of their incompetence and borderline abuse if she's enjoying being around them and they're treating her well. I just hope they don't end up somehow hard-doxing her.

Imagine being Reticule right now and having Pippa be fixed by a WOMAN
View attachment 60572
This already happened several months ago with Sleepkin Sleepa.
:SelenHAHAhere:

diethylether

bird molecule
I know this is a 180 from my usual spiel but spending time with family around the holidays is generally a good thing for the soul, ackshually, especially so if she's enjoying herself. I'm not going to autistically fixate on disliking her parents and extended family based on past stories she's told of their incompetence and borderline abuse if she's enjoying being around them and they're treating her well. I just hope they don't end up somehow hard-doxing her.
She did say she wants to spend more time with her family in general and I'm not too comfortable with the fact that they've brought her back to their place now that she's popular. I just hope she won't have to deal with breederkin.
But yeah, if they've actually improved and aren't just trying to somehow leech off of her, looking at the abuse from the past, nothing speaks against bettering family relationships. But I remain skeptical. Pippa is naive about people's intentions sometimes, ironically.

Personally, I'm all for making up with your parents if you can. In the end they're the only ones you have and usually parents don't abuse their children on purpose, being a parent isn't an easy task and it's only natural to fail sometimes. But some parents are actual sociopaths and are better left cut out of your life.

DogBone

She did say she wants to spend more time with her family in general and I'm not too comfortable with the fact that they've brought her back to their place now that she's popular. I just hope she won't have to deal with breederkin.
But yeah, if they've actually improved and aren't just trying to somehow leech off of her, looking at the abuse from the past, nothing speaks against bettering family relationships. But I remain skeptical. Pippa is naive about people's intentions sometimes, ironically.

The only thing I'm worried about is people getting parasocial. We all know that vtuber culture, like Korean/Japanese idol culture, attracts some real freaks. Now that Pippa had moved to potentially be with family, I'm a bit concerned. It would be terrible if Papakin did something crazy because he's parasocial with chat. That spacklebox guy, or whatever his name is, better watch out. One morning, Pippa is gonna wake up to Papakin wearing his skin!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why didn't she just move in with Shiina and Shiina's sister?
NO VACANCY
shinnamaldfsize.png

The way she's phrasing it it sounds like she's moving to Yamanbaville and all of the talents are too scared to go, more than she's just still too far to meet up with.
If she was just far I'd think she'd just say she's far, not that she's "in an area most of us can't really go to that well."
Did she ever confirm Cali? I remember something about her parents being in Washington or Oregon when she moved out, maybe that's where they still are. Also As for Airi, northern and even middle Cali is considered too far away from LA for a casual trip. People would rather fly then drive. That's assuming Airi is in LA though.

Stunned But Dumb

Then they'd have the genuine California experience where ten people live in a studio apartment together and still can barely afford to pay the rent and taxes that are funneled to illegal immigrants.

like this?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know right now theres a chance the chinchilla is having her vocabulary enriched and I'm never sure how to feel about it.

Bro who among us hasn't rubbed one out to a rabbit losing at mahjong? Actually better question who the fuck does that? like now I'm doubley puzzled. I can't understand why you would share that, and now I'm unsure what exactly you would find sexy here.
Finally, a good Pipkun art idea

lolwatagain

northern and even middle Cali is considered too far away from LA for a casual trip
That's because they are. LA to even Fresno takes about the same time as LA to Las Vegas or Charlotte to Richmond, around 4 hours. LA to Sacramento or San Jose takes about 6 hours.

Hell, even LA to San Diego takes about 2 hours, and that's all without traffic. LA traffic generally adds hours to all of those times just to get out of LA.

Everywhere out of LA is too far away for a casual trip, because LA is a poorly designed hellhole. It's an antlion pit disguised as a city that could have only been designed by Satan himself.

Atlas

The only thing I'm worried about is people getting parasocial. We all know that vtuber culture, like Korean/Japanese idol culture, attracts some real freaks. Now that Pippa had moved to potentially be with family, I'm a bit concerned. It would be terrible if Papakin did something crazy because he's parasocial with chat. That spacklebox guy, or whatever his name is, better watch out. One morning, Pippa is gonna wake up to Papakin wearing his skin!!
He's about to become papakins new alt account

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I can only assume that happens if chromu was there...

Atlas

Atlas

not how I thought this collab was gonna play out

kingcaid

Please tell me she just snapped her neck and I'm free of Fillian collabs forever.

diethylether

bird molecule
the amount of Valve Index headsets and controllers filian has broken is off the fucking charts at this point

I think someone added it together and it were 3 headsets and 12 controllers back then, and that was months ago

e. at least pippa is awake, she just retweeted something

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So is Pippa actually in this stream or what?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

diethylether

bird molecule
So is Pippa actually in this stream or what?
filian tends to start stream earlier than when the collabs actually start, so presumably the collab is in half an hour or later. She started streaming an hour early last time they played Lethal Company. too bad none of these 4 retards actually posted a waiting room or anything, so I have no idea when it actually starts.

e. thought maybe the event on filians would be more accurate but seems it isn't :shiinastare:

1703716294516.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom