"If you eat a human and poop out human, isn't that just birth?"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
filian tends to start stream earlier than when the collabs actually start, so presumably the collab is in half an hour or later. She started streaming an hour early last time they played Lethal Company. too bad none of these 4 retards actually posted a waiting room or anything, so I have no idea when it actually starts.

Wish Pippa would actually fill people in ahead of time when her collabs are, because I need sleep.

kingcaid

Wish Pippa would actually fill people in ahead of time when her collabs are, because I need sleep.
should have slept in the 8 hour window she graciously gave you after the jong gorilla, asshole.:smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I usually watch the person that's least familiar with Pippa when she's doing group collabs, but I don't think I can last 5 minutes watching Chibidoki's stream. This is insufferable.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I usually watch the person that's least familiar with Pippa when she's doing group collabs, but I don't think I can last 5 minutes watching Chibidoki's stream. This is insufferable.
Not gay enough for you?
If you needed sleep you wouldn't be here now would you? :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

diethylether

bird molecule

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa please steam your POV on youtube! Ans please replace Filia-tio-n with Hina! PLEASE :pippasadl:

RedRage

Did Fillian just say Pippa is a maybe for today? Or was she talking about a different collab?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Did Fillian just say Pippa is a maybe for today? Or was she talking about a different collab?
maybe for the new "show" she has for monday, she has panko and lumi so far on it but not locked on the 3rd person yet.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Istg I'd actually be Mad if she dipped on this after being the one to initiate it...

RedRage

Istg I'd actually be Mad if she dipped on this after being the one to initiate it...
I would be too, if it was with any other group of people. :smugpipi:

Atlas

Yes her bailing on this collab would be a horrible loss to the world

kingcaid

I would be too, if it was with any other group of people. :smugpipi:
Normally I'd agree but she probably wouldn't do a YT stream afterwards and she owes me a fucking stream after making me watch an hour of Fillian. :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
im listening to this dumb cunt waiting for the collab to start, id be pretty peeved too.

damn panko is a great artist whish did drawstreams

Atlas

Does this woman do anything besides scream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom