"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa, haven't you learned from the tarantula eating stream? You really have to stop making these kinds of promises. Chat always remembers
To be fair this is much different from the previous bullshit. She's going to be taking up singing lessons again, so the potential for another original song is not a bad thing in the slightest.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ah yes, looks like I missed out on the 5am my time jong start-up. Didn't even get notified so thanks twitch..

E. Seems af uploaded it to his yt so can watch after work

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pippa is off-collabing with another girl roughly a week and half after her debut, then vagueposts about nepotism hires? Okay girl, take this fat rrat, you deserve it, you bred it.
c66.jpg

And if I see the term "meat Pippa" dropped one more time before this year ends, I'm going to find "meat @Reticule " and personally turn him into "minced-meat Reticule". Then I will gnaw on his bones while watching vtubers. I may share some with The Rrat if he'd like any.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Pippa is off-collabing with another girl roughly a week and half after her debut, then vagueposts about nepotism hires? Okay girl, take this fat rrat, you deserve it, you bred it.
counterpoint: she just moved west, and gen 3 were stuck the basement for a long long time

e: besides, nepo-hiring a girl into her agency and waiting for many months just to invite her over to play vidya seems like a plan with a lot of unnecessary extra steps
then again, she does have terminal pipkin

Last edited:

RedRage

counterpoint: she just moved west, and gen 3 were stuck the basement for a long long time
Fair, but she did herself no favors with that tweet right before an unannounced collab with one of the new girls instead of literally anyone else on the west coast.

azlk

Fair, but she did herself no favors with that tweet right before an unannounced collab with one of the new girls instead of literally anyone else on the west coast.
Idk, to me the tweet seemed completely unrelated to off-colab with Hina, but I just might be dumb today

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Question: who thinks that one of the reasons Fish hired Hina was that she lived relatively near Pippa? Not denying her talent or suitability as a member, but if you've got a small pool of highly-talented girls talents to pick from, finding out one is close to Pippa might have put Hina over the line, so to speak.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Question: who thinks that one of the reasons Fish hired Hina was that she lived relatively near Pippa? Not denying her talent or suitability as a member, but if you've got a small pool of highly-talented girls talents to pick from, finding out one is close to Pippa might have put Hina over the line, so to speak.
Rrat: Sakana reads TVA and has seen all the pleading for someone to regularly check on Pippa when she hits her suicidal moods.

azlk

IMO - highly unlikely. Pippa moved west very suddenly as people here have pointed out, had previous plans of moving south. And I don't remember the exact numbers but gen 3 were under wraps for at least half a year. Timeline doesn't add up and it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint

RedRage

What? Pippa herself said the move west was never ran by fishman. A few of the girls were surprised too when chat brought it up. Thats part of the whole reason people think her parents convinced her to move back while they were visiting and the week after was an unplanned mess.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

e: besides, nepo-hiring a girl into her agency and waiting for many months just to invite her over to play vidya seems like a plan with a lot of unnecessary extra steps
then again, she does have terminal pipkin
she's looking to molest a fan, shes the vtuber jimmy savile

azlk

she's looking to molest a fan, shes the vtuber jimmy savile
She doesn't have to make her fan a chuba to molest her tho. Unless she has a very specific fetish she's been keeping secret this whole time. Which is unlikely because Pippa

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She doesn't have to make her fan a chuba to molest her tho. Unless she has a very specific fetish she's been keeping secret this whole time. Which is unlikely because Pippa
You forget that Pippa likes 2D over 3D though.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Anime Fan

My only hope is now Airi is in theoretical visiting distance, and she's easily the best influence Pippa has access to. That woman is a fucking saint and deserves far better treatment for her efforts.
Airi already talked about this right after Pippa announced the move. She said it would be tough for her and most of the other talents to get out to visit her.
Haven't seen this posted yet but yesterday Airi talked a bit about Pippa moving and the possibilities for offcollabs. From what Airi said it sounds like Pippa's moving somewhere far enough away from the other's that it's gonna be tough for most of them to get together for offcollabs. It starts around 53:20 in case the timestamp doesn't work and ends around 54:18.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Airi already talked about this right after Pippa announced the move. She said it would be tough for her and most of the other talents to get out to visit her.
that just means meat pippa isnt in cali

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hina is probably staying over at Pippa's place tonight.

@Reticule cucked again.
That's ok, Pippa is a good girl and she can have sleepovers with her friends as long as they go to bed on time and don't eat too much sugar.

And if I see the term "meat Pippa" dropped one more time before this year ends, I'm going to find "meat @Reticule " and personally turn him into "minced-meat Reticule". Then I will gnaw on his bones while watching vtubers. I may share some with The Rrat if he'd like any.
Don't fear the meat Pippa.

wrp

The way she's phrasing it it sounds like she's moving to Yamanbaville and all of the talents are too scared to go, more than she's just still too far to meet up with.
If she was just far I'd think she'd just say she's far, not that she's "in an area most of us can't really go to that well."

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The way she's phrasing it it sounds like she's moving to Yamanbaville and all of the talents are too scared to go, more than she's just still too far to meet up with.
If she was just far I'd think she'd just say she's far, not that she's "in an area most of us can't really go to that well."
Why didn't she just move in with Shiina and Shiina's sister? Then they'd have the genuine California experience where ten people live in a studio apartment together and still can barely afford to pay the rent and taxes that are funneled to illegal immigrants.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
depends if shes a jewy slav or a mongol slav

He saw them both as subhumans, with the latter to only be mostly exterminated and the rest to be made slaves until they're bred out of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom