"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Boogie just got banned even though he still followed twitch rules. It doesn't matter
He also removed all censorship bars so that you could see EVERYTHING.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-8-VBUDWA3op.png

Fucking Harines in Hexa's chat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
brave-8-VBUDWA3op.png

Fucking Harines in Hexa's chat.
I think it's funny how she keeps starting to talk during the instrumental part of songs and abruptly going back to singing:SelenHAHAhere:
Okay get the cuffs, I Hexa posted in the Pipa thread, I lived long enough to become the villain :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

diethylether

bird molecule
>In B4 they show her Pippa the Ripper
:whatastory:
"finally, I can relax with my family"
"hey pippa check out this song: HERE'S YOUR SUPERSTAR TONIGHT"

Unironically, it's true for men and women, if they have to emphasize a partner. Hell, asmongold got shit from his fans for having a girlfriend. I know like actors and like actual hollywood entertainers struggle to keep relationships but it is baffling to me how streamers have the same problem. It's really not but it does make an interesting observation that it isn't really the hollywood institutions and culture that causes this problem
asmongo gets shit because he's the literal me for thousands of basement dwellers (minus the being rich part), so him being able to get a gf rubs them the wrong way

I'd actually have preferred nyana's model, pippa's head is too big on the other one

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've finally sat down to watch the movie, and have since rewound it multiple times just to watch her react to it over and over again

Santa Claus vs The Devil should be a yearly watchalong tradition the world over, unironically better than most modern movies

Hope Pippa's having a good Christmas, and that her family doesn't give her too much trouble, or that she yearns for the stream mines too much until she comes back

DogBone

I've finally sat down to watch the movie, and have since rewound it multiple times just to watch her react to it over and over again

Santa Claus vs The Devil should be a yearly watchalong tradition the world over, unironically better than most modern movies

Hope Pippa's having a good Christmas, and that her family doesn't give her too much trouble, or that she yearns for the stream mines too much until she comes back
Pippa mentioned she was seeing family she hadn't seen in a long time. I wonder if she's going to have a reunion with that aunt that tried to murder her for no reason.

diethylether

bird molecule

RedRage

kingcaid

Heard you like jong?

I'll start the ritual to make soymilk sick so uwu has to replace her. Its important to cull the unicorn populace regularly.

RedRage

so uwu has to replace her.
I think the man has played one game in the last month or so, I imagine one of the other regulars would join instead like Chromu or Hina.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It could have been anyone, but she chose Rezuul :gunpeko:
They're probably virtually kissing each other right now as we speak.. :smugmoona:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Heard you like jong?

I LOVE MAHJONG!
I LOVE TILE GAMES SIMILAR TO POKER IN THE WEST!
I LOVE GAMES WITH RULES WRITTEN BY A LINEAGE OF SHONEN CARD GAME PROTAGONISTS!
I LOVE MAHJONG!

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

I just wanted to give an update... Didn't know you retards would somehow sperg worse than pcg of all places... :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom