"We should mirror our brains not the controller"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

JMForte

The 'ol twitch kiss of death.
Unironically, it's true for men and women, if they have to emphasize a partner. Hell, asmongold got shit from his fans for having a girlfriend. I know like actors and like actual hollywood entertainers struggle to keep relationships but it is baffling to me how streamers have the same problem. It's really not but it does make an interesting observation that it isn't really the hollywood institutions and culture that causes this problem

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Can't you get banned for "hate raiding" on twitch? She pretty much needs to guarantee she isn't raiding into one if she doesn't want a ban.
Is it still considered a hate raid if you don't intentionally send your viewers to harass a troon and it just happens naturally? I wonder if they would really ban for that. :unsure:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Is it still considered a hate raid if you don't intentionally send your viewers to harass a troon and it just happens naturally? I wonder if they would really ban for that. :unsure:
We all know someone that could be "hate raided" by Pippa fans would not be honest. They'd try to spin it to look malicious in any way possible, and twitch is not known for logical bans.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's twitch, context/intent doesn't matter.

Sven

It's Twitch, they have an odd habit of banning people that aren't even violating the rules and you think they wouldn't just bend ass over if a troon cried at them.

Stunned But Dumb

Boogie just got banned even though he still followed twitch rules. It doesn't matter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

She's just mad she's flat

Why would Pippa be mad about being flat, you could use her meat form to level shelves and tables. Besides, a meat Pippa of any bust sizes would be just as adorable, but her perfectly petite form is a work of art.

Topo Chico

perfectly petite form
Your alliterative Nolaning is noted. You love that Pippa looks like "an athletic 12 year old." (her words) Please tell me more about her flat meat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Your alliterative Nolaning is noted. You love that Pippa looks like "an athletic 12 year old." (her words) Please tell me more about her flat meat.
Do you thhrang post at us, sir!?
Do you quarrel, sir!?

Topo Chico

Do you thhrang post at us, sir!?
Do you quarrel, sir!?
You should have been a chum bud
I will not quote Shakespeare at you

e:Merry Christmas to the eurofags, I hope it is truly merry and you enjoy your time with your family!

Sven

Link to the 12 Pains of Christmas, the song Pippa be in

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I will not quote Shakespeare at you
Fine, will you settle for Kafka where we accuse each other of unknown crimes before being found guilty of unrelated grievances by officials mistaken for greater officials due to mimicked demeanor?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fine, will you settle for Kafka where we accuse each other of unknown crimes before being found guilty of unrelated grievances by officials mistaken for greater officials due to mimicked demeanor?
Well it is Festivus...

Topo Chico

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why would Pippa be mad about being flat, you could use her meat form to level shelves and tables. Besides, a meat Pippa of any bust sizes would be just as adorable, but her perfectly petite form is a work of art.
i literally got off my queue to tell you to kill youself

fuck you

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
but her perfectly petite
She's like somehow short and lanky at once and has that shrimp posture.... I don't think that's perfect but.... love is blind :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's like somehow short and lanky at once and has that shrimp posture.... I don't think that's perfect but.... love is blind :smugpipi:
Have I not said shrimp is one of my favorite foods?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom