"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Then whats the point of a clone in the first place? Not much of a daughter experience cause ageing acceleration, and her eventually growing up. Not really a personal Pippa cause thats grooming (non-sexual) and slavery. Also would require you to punch her in the face to get rid of her extra teeth.

Ai is cooler and doesnt fucking destroy your morality
You know you don't have to accelerate the aging of a clone, you can let them age gracefully and naturally. And who said anything about a personal Pippa? This is about a Pippa for the new age, one to bring upon a golden age of humanity and drive back the horned vermin. Same with the teeth, they don't need to be destroyed on Clonekin.

Now quiet down you freak, the Pippa Prime is snoozing.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh God it's always been true. If you gaze too long into the henry thread abyss, it will gaze back and consume you. The autism vortex is really pulling y'all in. :guratism:
I wonder if I can hassle @BioBreak to make a whirlpool emote of swirling puzzle pieces or something.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You know you don't have to accelerate the aging of a clone, you can let them age gracefully and naturally. And who said anything about a personal Pippa? This is about a Pippa for the new age, one to bring upon a golden age of humanity and drive back the horned vermin. Same with the teeth, they don't need to be destroyed on Clonekin.

Now quiet down you freak, the Pippa Prime is snoozing.
I also fucked your mother

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh God it's always been true. If you gaze too long into the henry thread abyss, it will gaze back and consume you. The autism vortex is really pulling y'all in. :guratism:
I wonder if I can hassle @BioBreak to make a whirlpool emote of swirling puzzle pieces or something.
LOL, seems simple enough. Lemme simmer on it for a bit and see how to do put it together with some extra stuff.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina surprise stream! Smell ya later Pippa :wtfman::shiinawangy: sweet dreams 💕

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Autism Vortex.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You guys know how the Homeland has the Spergatory where all of the insanely autistic conversations get moved to and locked so they cannot be continued? I'm sorely missing that right about now.

Brave of you to assume that this entire forum isn't one overly-elaborate spergatory, with this thread being the 10th circle.

kestraline

Early Adopter
To be fair I can't blame Pippa skipping tonight.

She's probably had to spend all day and yesterday talking Lia off the ledge over all this bullshit going on.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To be fair I can't blame Pippa skipping tonight.

She's probably had to spend all day and yesterday talking Lia off the ledge over all this bullshit going on.
Or posting on /vt :smugpipi:

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stop calling Liggers cucks Pippa! It's not nice.
Weakest Cappipalist: Decapitates a dog, admits to it, creates the legion of groom to harass and destroy Pippa, joins forces with henri, hires 20 good men to derail every thread on GrapefruitPlanters at the same time, contacts the ADL and the strongest dicksplitter to aid his cause

Strongest Lia Licker: Fucking kills himself over a male on stream

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did someone really do that?
1674624099297.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 11556
That's the stupidest way to KYS, it takes days to die form liver destruction, your family will find you, take you to the hospital and watch you die. People do it though.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 11556
I really doubt this is real, and probably just a gay op or troll, but even if it's not, Lia shouldn't feel bad because if someone is going to kill themselves over something so stupid, they'll kill themselves regardless of what you do.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man this fucking thread smells of mold and autism, what the hell have you people been cooking up here? The air itself feels thick with all the godamn pathogens breeding in this pigsty

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 11556

Jesus, I hope either Lia didn't see that or understands that it's likely fake. Something like that will mess up a young woman's brain.

Man this fucking thread smells of mold and autism, what the hell have you people been cooking up here? The air itself feels thick with all the godamn pathogens breeding in this pigsty

Capipis when Pippa streams: *shitposts*

Capipis when Pippa doesn't stream: *shitposts anyway*

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Capipis when Pippa streams: *shitposts*

Capipis when Pippa doesn't stream: *shitposts anyway*
>Oh look a notification from the Pippa live posting thread
>Pippa must be live
>Pippa still asleep
>Oh look a notification from the Pippa live posting thread

All fucking night :annoyedpippa:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This is about a Pippa for the new age, one to bring upon a golden age of humanity and drive back the horned vermin.
Ngl, this part sounds as if past Henri wrote it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom