Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
culture-austin-powers.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
60% of this stream described in a single image
469.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Dental work can be faked, don't trust government.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm sure the soviets would never fake anything in regards to WW2. I mean they found all of the death camps and the western allies...found...none...
Wait a minute.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Especially when, as she just pointed out, said government that reached Berlin were commies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm sure the soviets would never fake anything in regards to WW2. I mean they found all of the death camps and the western allies...found...none...
Wait a minute.
Considering that the biggest german concentration camp was in poland and soviets resisted the germans for way longer, and the amount of jews in communist party, its only natural theyd build more death camps there instead of france

Edit: not mentioning the amount of jews in soviet population. There was so much of them LENIN MADE A JEWISH AUTONOMOUS REGION JUST TO DUMP THEM ALL THERE. Didnt work.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Something Curtis Yarvin brings up that's a pretty good point is the documentary "Hitler Lives" it was made post war by Dr. Seuss and shows images from camps, it mentions all kinds of countries and nationalities, but never mentions Jews. It was probably just because they didn't want to mention it, but really shows how anything to do with war is always twisted to a narrative. It can be found on Youtube and is about 20 minutes.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I honestly forgot this thread got made, now I need to get some time to read 44 pages of this.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa lives a spartan life just like, fr fr.

Sven

So just for it to be on the record Pippa jumped the player base from 10 to 100 (which would explain how the mods noticed something was up so fast) on a game mod no one knew she was playing before the stream started on a stream she only had 10 minutes of warning before starting, well in the midst of sick days.

Now the question would be how bad would it get if she gave forewarning it was going to be a Blockfront stream during a steady streaming week.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've been meaning to ask, @Reticule, how do you cope with the regular two full days of no Pippa streams? You can barely handle her taking one day off!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I've been meaning to ask, @Reticule, how do you cope with the regular two full days of no Pippa streams? You can barely handle her taking one day off!
I suppose those are expected so they're not as bad and I get more work done on those days.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He has a boxcutter to his throat contempating shanking himself for those two days with only the thought of pippa streaming again keeping him from solving all his problems permanently. Pippa fixing is a larp and a perverted fantasy, what he really wants is for Pippa to fix him and give him meaning.
I will now take my meds. :medsl::annoyedpippa:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I suppose those are expected so they're not as bad and I get more work done on those days.
If you love her so much why don't you marry her?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Maybe I will.
"And thus began the schizo arc, in which Reticule tracked down her address and eventually knocked on her front door only to be greeted with shotgun bullets to the head."
- Pipistorians in 6 months' time.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"And thus began the schizo arc, in which Reticule tracked down her address and eventually knocked on her front door only to be greeted with shotgun bullets to the head."
- Pipistorians in 6 months' time.
:smugpipi:
Nah, she'll open the door and just ask me "What took you so long, I've been sending out coded messages for months now." Then we'll live happily and wholesomely every after.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom