"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She hasn't put up a waiting room yet, is it time to :panik: ?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She hasn't put up a waiting room yet, is it time to :panik: ?
Would you rather her stream at a detriment to both her mental and physical health, or prefer her to finally get rest?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Would you rather her stream at a detriment to both her mental and physical health, or prefer her to finally get rest?
That's a tough one, Pippa is funny when sleep deprived. Maybe there's a way to get Sleepykin without all of the negative health aspects? :unsure:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That's a tough one, Pippa is funny when sleep deprived. Maybe there's a way to get Sleepykin without all of the negative health aspects? :unsure:
This is why you'll never fix her

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is why you'll never fix her
I'm not saying I'd subject her to it, just that maybe there's a way to create a bioengineered Pippa that doesn't need sleep but still spaces out with lack of it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
maybe there's a way to create a bioengineered Pippa that doesn't need sleep but still spaces out with lack of it.
Hit up the Wonders.ai people, maybe they can help you create the perfect Pippa for your schizophrenia.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hit up the Wonders.ai people, maybe they can help you create the perfect Pippa for your schizophrenia.
Their Pippa said "pie" instead of "pi", she is inferior Pippa! The cyber route is a dead end, but the bio method is still open, and worst case scenario if Liquid Pippa ends up being a super villain, eventually she'll stay up too long and become too zoned out to continue with her evil plan to punish the world.

Early Adopter
and worst case scenario if Liquid Pippa ends up being a super villain...
With her sympathy to all living, edgy creators she followed back then being outed as retards or dying of cancer aids and her already being groomed once, i believe clone.Pippa will grow up to be a tranny. Do not try playing god, schizo.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
With her sympathy to all living, edgy creators she followed back then being outed as retards or dying of cancer aids and her already being groomed once, i believe clone.Pippa will grow up to be a tranny. Do not try playing god, schizo.
But Clonekin would have us for guidance, she's be fine.

Early Adopter
But Clonekin would have us for guidance, she's be fine.
You shelter clonekin for you are afraid of her turning down different without considering how that difference is inevitable. You chase a dream of your very own pippa without considering the implications. And when she does turn out different, what will you do? If she doesnt have her love for animals due to not working with them in childhood or liking for dinosaurs because of lack of exposure to Jurassic park back when it came out? Do you dispose of her? Do you start despising her for not meeting the standarts set even before she was born? Do you turn her into a slave with no free will to emulate the behaviour she failed to learn? I'm scared of you.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I see that the coping mechanism this site has for when Pippa doesn't stream is... gay what-if roleplaying about bioengineered Pippa clones. Never change.
:autismawareness:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You shelter clonekin for you are afraid of her turning down different without considering how that difference is inevitable. You chase a dream of your very own pippa without considering the implications. And when she does turn out different, what will you do? If she doesnt have her love for animals due to not working with them in childhood or liking for dinosaurs because of lack of exposure to Jurassic park back when it came out? Do you dispose of her? Do you start despising her for not meeting the standarts set even before she was born? Do you turn her into a slave with no free will to emulate the behaviour she failed to learn? I'm scared of you.
We don't need to Boys From Brazil her clones, in fact we can make a better bioengineered Clonekin, maybe even enhance her with cybernetics. Then raise her to have all of the opportunities and benefits that Pippa Prime didn't so that she grows up to be even more based.

Early Adopter
We don't need to Boys From Brazil her clones, in fact we can make a better bioengineered Clonekin, maybe even enhance her with cybernetics. Then raise her to have all of the opportunities and benefits that Pippa Prime didn't so that she grows up to be even more based.
Theres always a snake in the garden of eden. The developing brain is like a sponge of ideas and just one statement you don't like will sow the seed of doubt in the clone. Make her dig deeper. Rebel against you. Even if the idea is so insignificant to you, you wouldn't even consider it a threat because of your own lack of imagination.

Besides that makes you a groomer like zax.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Theres always a snake in the garden of eden. The developing brain is like a sponge of ideas and just one statement you don't like will sow the seed of doubt in the clone. Make her dig deeper. Rebel against you. Even if the idea is so insignificant to you, you wouldn't even consider it a threat because of your own lack of imagination.

U should mak her clone haev boobs. That would b cool

I just wanted to say the most idiotic thing possible to counter the pseudo-depth of this conversation.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

It's not grooming if you're just raising your daughter, even if she's just a clone. Don't sexualize Clonekin you freak.

Early Adopter
It's not grooming if you're just raising your daughter, even if she's just a clone. Don't sexualize Clonekin you freak.

Yea but you don't see Pippa as daughter? I mean you did say seeing her as little sister "Makes it weird"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yea but you don't see Pippa as daughter? I mean you did say seeing her as little sister "Makes it weird"
Pippa isn't a daughter, but Clonekin who is the product of Pippa and my bioengineering is. It's rather simple modified clone etiquette.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Shhh...enough schizoposting about clones

she asleep

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You guys know how the Homeland has the Spergatory where all of the insanely autistic conversations get moved to and locked so they cannot be continued? I'm sorely missing that right about now.

Early Adopter
Pippa isn't a daughter, but Clonekin who is the product of Pippa and my bioengineering is. It's rather simple modified clone etiquette.
Then whats the point of a clone in the first place? Not much of a daughter experience cause ageing acceleration, and her eventually growing up. Not really a personal Pippa cause thats grooming (non-sexual) and slavery. Also would require you to punch her in the face to get rid of her extra teeth.

Ai is cooler and doesnt fucking destroy your morality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom