"Flower"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_HUlNJbJo51.jpg

brave_huzIQpFtVx.png

Sharty is now looking to raid this waiting room.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

theseeker

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The idea that they are gonna try to raid an ex Flavr where the audience is likely primarily PCG insiders is so gloriously stupid

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
bad-ideas.jpg

Apparently they're considering fucking with Pippa/her parents IRL and trying to dox them too.

Pippa and her dad are almost certainly armed. This is a terrible idea and i hope none of these retards actually go for it.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
bad-ideas.jpg

Apparently they're considering fucking with Pippa/her parents parents IRL and trying to dox them too.

Pippa and her dad are almost certainly armed. This is a terrible idea and i hope none of these retards actually go for it.
I'd watch the bodycam footage.

Stunned But Dumb

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
bad-ideas.jpg

Apparently they're considering fucking with Pippa/her parents parents IRL and trying to dox them too.

>Get the camcorder Pippa, this time we'll win America's funniest videos for sure!:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
fucking liveleak footage coming up with some retards being melond by a remington

theseeker

bad-ideas.jpg

Apparently they're considering fucking with Pippa/her parents IRL and trying to dox them too.

Papakin about to introduce these kids to a concept known as "Castle Doctrine".

Sven

One of the only things we know of what she was up to during her time off is that her parents gave her a gun as a gift. Almost certain is probably underselling how armed this family of trailer trash are.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
bad-ideas.jpg

I expect them to go:
Uhm, do [MEAT PIPPA]'s parents live here?
N-no? Uhm, okay, h-have a nice day! God damnit!

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
lmao.jpg

stupid-fucking-degree.jpg

Sharty now trying to frame themselves as "independent journalists", because y'know, the rest of the thread doesn't exist.

Lol. Lmao, even.

theseeker

lmao.jpg

stupid-fucking-degree.jpg

Sharty now trying to frame themselves as "independent journalists", because y'know, the rest of the thread doesn't exist.

Lol. Lmao, even.
Of fucking course lmao. "Independent Journalists" my ass. :whatastory:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Stupid fucking sharties, don't you want your government mandated GF?

Vote Pippa! Get Segs!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wait They're journalists? fuck this just went from a potential self defense scenario to a publics service

RedRage

There is a nonzero chance Pippa did not fix her alarm and will sleep through the concert. :annoyedpippa:
E: that or she's day drinking to deal with having to sing.

Last edited:

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom