"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Billy Joe could probably make a better table with real wood compared to the particle board Ikea shit. Support your local rednecks.

Sven

This stream is just a year of Pippa in review, we got it all

things made awkward by a well timed SC
A copyright hit
Ponies
thinking of making major life changes led to by gambling
Widely off topic rants
Messaging random things to people live on air, and showing it
Racism & Shekels
The Rippa
MERICA

all we are missing is the sad girl but she is pretty happy right now so we might not be seeing that

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

all we are missing is the sad girl but she is pretty happy right now so we might not be seeing that
Pretty sure she was close to that during the Christmas story reading.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
All we are missing is the sad girl but she is pretty happy right now so we might not be seeing that.
PROGRESS!

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Main thread - Phase is sanitizing itself
Pippa - I want to badger and yell at people live on stream more in 2024

I don't know who to believe
If fishman implements his final solution on the edginess I don't think I will watch Pippa, much less any vtuber, anymore.
Please fishman don't do it.

RedRage

If fishman implements his final solution on the edginess I don't think I will watch Pippa, much less any vtuber, anymore.
I wonder if she's at the point now where she'd be fine with that and would stick around, or if that might be one of the few things that could actually make her leave Phase? Cause I'm in the same boat, if fish was dumb enough to try and put the muzzle back on her like the year 1 shit, I'd have a hard time sticking around. But if she walked I'd follow her pretty much anywhere. I doubt he will, seems like he learned his lesson the first time, but with gen three coming out feeling a lot more "safe" it is something that I've thought about in passing.
God the feet stream was the worst thing to happen to Phase Connect.
So far :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
God the feet stream was the worst thing to happen to Phase Connect.
It's THE event that exposed Pippa, and consequently all of Phase to normie coomers. Nothing can top that.

Topo Chico

I wonder if she's at the point now where she'd be fine with that and would stick around, or if that might be one of the few things that could actually make her leave Phase? Cause I'm in the same boat, if fish was dumb enough to try and put the muzzle back on her like the year 1 shit, I'd have a hard time sticking around. But if she walked I'd follow her pretty much anywhere. I doubt he will, seems like he learned his lesson the first time, but with gen three coming out feeling a lot more "safe" it is something that I've thought about in passing.
Gotta also remember the time table. Phase Gen 2 (which the woman in general who is giving the "insider" info on regarding the fish's og plans) was 7 months+ prior to gen two debuting. Shiina has spoken about how her content has transformed since debut, how the culture has changed in company ect. She's able to be more her and be less pure idol. I really doubt fish would be gay and final solution edge. EN vtubing ain't jap shit for better or worse. The money is in the "real"-er person behind the model, not the Idol, as the most successful members in his company have shown.
The gals in Gen 3 haven't even been out two weeks. I guarantee we'll see some more raw "them" in the coming weeks. Runie has already done some psudo-edge in praising satan in her evil schtick. The fish might have his dream, but he also has the jew love of money and the money is in streamers, not idols, in the west.
Pippa would be able to go back to Yuni or dev a new identity and be able to carve out a good living, she won't because she likes Phase and fish isn't a retarded gorilla Yamanba, but she could if she had to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Gotta also remember the time table. Phase Gen 2 (which the woman in general who is giving the "insider" info on regarding the fish's og plans) was 7 months+ prior to gen two debuting. Shiina has spoken about how her content has transformed since debut, how the culture has changed in company ect. She's able to be more her and be less pure idol. I really doubt fish would be gay and final solution edge. EN vtubing ain't jap shit for better or worse. The money is in the "real"-er person behind the model, not the Idol, as the most successful members in his company have shown.
The gals in Gen 3 haven't even been out two weeks. I guarantee we'll see some more raw "them" in the coming weeks. Runie has already done some psudo-edge in praising satan in her evil schtick. The fish might have his dream, but he also has the jew love of money and the money is in streamers, not idols, in the west.
Pippa would be able to go back to Yuni or dev a new identity and be able to carve out a good living, she won't because she likes Phase and fish isn't a retarded gorilla Yamanba, but she could if she had to.
Sakana is still eyeing his idol company dream, and when the normie threshold is reached he will try to neuter as much as he can to try to capture even more audience.
And at that point Phase will just become discount Hololive, or even worse, Nijisanji.

Topo Chico

Sakana is still eyeing his idol company dream, and when the normie threshold is reached he will try to neuter as much as he can to try to capture even more audience.
And at that point Phase will just become discount Hololive, or even worse, Nijisanji.
And if/when that happens, the gals who have big noooombers who leaves should be able to carve out a nice streaming career as indie or join another future corpo. No concern, no worry. Belieb in the Pippa, belieb in the merit of your favorite phase chuubas.

RedRage

And if/when that happens, the gals who have big noooombers who leaves should be able to carve out a nice streaming career as indie or join another future corpo. No concern, no worry. Belieb in the Pippa, belieb in the merit of your favorite phase chuubas.
I trust she'd be fine noombers wise, but I worry how it could effect her emotionally if fishman took that route (again, don't think he will, just a hypothetical) She's said more than a few times that phase is her home and like a family to her, can imagine she'd be none to pleased to feel like she was getting edged out.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I will remain hopelessly paranoid until I am proven wrong.

Topo Chico

I trust she'd be fine noombers wise, but I worry how it could effect her emotionally if fishman took that route (again, don't think he will, just a hypothetical) She's said more than a few times that phase is her home and like a family to her, can imagine she'd be none to pleased to feel like she was getting edged out.
If she got edged out 100% tenma goes scorched earth. Lia and Panko have a high likely hood of bailing, Lia may go back to school, Panko dunno (hopefully streaming). Shiina, who contributes a lot of her success now to panko could leave, both want to do what they want, not be an idol or whatever. Others as well could end up cascading out and away from Phase if that happened. As an employee, if you see the most popular get booted for what made them, and by proxy you, popular get them canned our ousted, you quickly reconsider your employment with that company. Fish doing that route now, or in the near-ish future is suicide for the entire company. Even if Gen 3 take off and go to 5k ccw each (they won't), it'd still be a large risk to the whole company to take out the foundation.

Pippa's mental is on the rise and I don't believe this situation is likely in the next year, so I have faith in both the rabbit and her coworkers to bare the chink storm should it arise. Should it arise, some, including Pippa would likely be better off financially for it long term. But that's enough specualtion/rrating for me.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think he's going to let Pippa be Pippa and just encourage the other talents to be more general Vtuber consumer friendly. I don't think he will dump Pippa or try to make her content less then what it already is. I do think that he has both hired talents that are more likely to be generally acceptable for gen 3 and is cleaning up PC a little bit, aside from Pippa. Some of it is beyond his control too, like if Lia wants to collab with Pomu, obviously her content can't be things that would offend her company too much or it won't happen, regardless of what Kevin thinks about it.

Salado

So far :smugpipi:
Give them time. Tenma didn't start screaming at chat like a lunatic on debut.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Fishman knows which side his bread is buttered on. He's not going to nerf Tenma, Rie, Lia, Dizzy and Pippa all at once.

e. Or at all for that matter.

t. Drunk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom