"Teehee pero"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Let us not forget Phase came very close to imploding behind the scenes, until Fishman capitulated to the girls demands (and brought in Muumi). As far as we know their current state and path is something they all find very agreeable.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Fishman just brought in Purin and Kana. You think he's going to push this shit seiso?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Fishman just brought in Purin and Kana. You think he's going to push this shit seiso?
all phase women start chingchong idol-like and then become more watchable.

it took shiina a year to be fun. some women bloom later than others.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
all phase women start chingchong idol-like and then become more watchable.

it took shiina a year to be fun. some women bloom later than others.
This.

Give gen 3 a month and they'll let themselves be the weirdos they're destined to be.

RedRage

Purin did nuke some of her older, more questionable content.
E: Recently, I should add, like a few days before debut IIRC, pcg was having a whole thing about it at the time.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
In all fairness, she's one of those cases where her PL is super obvious. As much as I hate the idea of having to match a brand, it's probably a smart move if only to get ahead of twitterfaggotry.

RedRage

twitterfaggotry
Nukeing its not gonna stop them, we should know that better than most. All it does is put a spotlight on it when they inevitably find them. Not that twitter shit even matters in the long run. If it did Phase would have sunk ages ago from Pippa alone.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Nukeing its not gonna stop them, we should know that better than most. All it does is put a spotlight on it when they inevitably find them. Not that twitter shit even matters in the long run. If it did Phase would have sunk ages ago from Pippa alone.
I really doubt it'll be a problem. If supposed chuuba fans didn't figure it out initially, I doubt tourists will do any proper digging/reps.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nukeing its not gonna stop them, we should know that better than most. All it does is put a spotlight on it when they inevitably find them.
It won't deter dedicated antis, but it will prevent casual viewers seeing a video of someone with a very familiar voice saying something objectionable in the recommended feed next to the stream.

Sven

E: Recently, I should add, like a few days before debut IIRC, pcg was having a whole thing about it at the time.
She's a case with all the shit going on in her real life I wouldn't be shocked if she wants to try going more seiso of her own free will and is taking the opportunity offered to do it. Much like early Pippa the question is will it stick or will she revert back to herself.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

God the feet stream was the worst thing to happen to Phase Connect.
It's THE event that exposed Pippa, and consequently all of Phase to normie coomers. Nothing can top that.
Yea! God I miss the old coomers, straight from the 'Go coomers
The autoscoll coomers, set on their goals coomers
I hate the new coomers, the bad mood coomers
The always rude coomers, fishing for (you)s coomers
I miss the neet coomers, chopin' their meat coomers
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to be coomers
See I invented coomers, it wasn't any coomers
And now I look and look around and there's so many coomers
I used to love coomers, I used to love coomers
I even had the pink balldo, I thought I was cooming
What if Pippa made a song about coomers
Called "I Miss The Old coomers," man that would be so pipi
That's all it was coomers, we still love coomers
And I love you like coomers love cooming

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I trust she'd be fine noombers wise, but I worry how it could effect her emotionally if fishman took that route (again, don't think he will, just a hypothetical) She's said more than a few times that phase is her home and like a family to her, can imagine she'd be none to pleased to feel like she was getting edged out.
Should that day ever come, I think all the connections she's made outside of Phase and her friends would end up helping her get back up and running pretty quick.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Should that day ever come, I think all the connections she's made outside of Phase and her friends would end up helping her get back up and running pretty quick.
would still suck though. Imagine her not being able to interact with other phase girls the way she does now. It's basically loosing a close friend group

RedRage

Imagine her not being able to interact with other phase girls the way she does now.
So... nothing would change then? :smugpipi:

azlk

So... nothing would change then? :smugpipi:
I think I'm not steeped enough in interpersonal behind-the-scenes PC lore to tell how much is it sarcasm and how much it is true :pippasadl:

RedRage

I think I'm not steeped enough in interpersonal behind-the-scenes PC lore to tell how much is it sarcasm and how much it is true :pippasadl:
Both, she has a habit of just not responding to DM's, just the other day dizzy was talking about having issues getting ahold of her again.

azlk

Both, she has a habit of just not responding to DM's, just the other day dizzy was talking about having issues getting ahold of her again.
Lol. I thought the dm thing was only with outsiders, not with colleagues she's been working with for years

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom