"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

lmao.jpg

stupid-fucking-degree.jpg

Sharty now trying to frame themselves as "independent journalists", because y'know, the rest of the thread doesn't exist.

Lol. Lmao, even.
> we wuz journos n shiet!
SihSl.gif

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
One of the only things we know of what she was up to during her time off is that her parents gave her a gun as a gift. Almost certain is probably underselling how armed this family of trailer trash are.
eugene oregon hippies are racist and anti government i wonder how regular people are.

RedRage

Ten mins and counting

Pippa is awake.

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa and her dad are almost certainly armed.
Don't forget the several childhood stories Pippa told about being underage, extremely paranoid about strangers and having access to her parents' firearms, to the point where she would literally run out the house armed and hide in the bushes when some stranger showed up at the door or even driveway.
Implied a couple times she was ready to shoot someone.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Don't forget the several childhood stories Pippa told about being underage, extremely paranoid about strangers and having access to her parents' firearms, to the point where she would literally run out the house armed and hide in the bushes when some stranger showed up at the door or even driveway.

Best little sister.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

And then there are those stories where she very casually meets an older man in an abandoned mineshaft....

RedRage

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I think he's going to let Pippa be Pippa and just encourage the other talents to be more general Vtuber consumer friendly. I don't think he will dump Pippa or try to make her content less then what it already is. I do think that he has both hired talents that are more likely to be generally acceptable for gen 3 and is cleaning up PC a little bit, aside from Pippa. Some of it is beyond his control too, like if Lia wants to collab with Pomu, obviously her content can't be things that would offend her company too much or it won't happen, regardless of what Kevin thinks about it.
This is correct and is pretty much what ol' Kevin has said before. Not that he is trying to "clean up" Phase, just that he wants as wide a variety as possible (he kept trying to use the word diversity in its actual non-soy meaning and Dizzy kept trying to steer him towards a different term, kek). He's not going to slit his own throat by fucking up PC's edge. But he doesn't just want a bunch of the same thing or for every girl to get pushed into being another edgelord. And that's the right approach cause that would suck and it's never been Phase's situation anyway. There were always a few more calm and seiso streamers in the corp. Having a handful of more idol-like ones is good, you want something for everybody, not to just become a one note meme of a company.
And it's not like the others need to segregate from them to let them stay seiso. Some of them are good at behaving when needed, plus it's that Coco thing where you will enjoy having the menhera shitposter interact with the straight man. We've even seen Pippa become the straight man. I don't think there's any danger that Phase gets lobotomized and more than that, it's a good development to have a wide variety who interact with the psychos or just do their own thing calmly. Ideally there'd be dedicated Phase Phans who don't even watch Pippa or Lia and just watch the "nice" ones because there'd be a big enough fanbase to support that. If he ran across another Lia, Lumi, Dizzy or Pippa, you can bet your ass he'd snap that little psycho up for Phase.
tldr Phase doesn't need to pick between seiso or sadgirl company and Fishman has said he wants that variety, just like a stock portfolio.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

kingcaid

Why does yellow cat have like 6 non vtuber mods? Surely one chuuba doesn't need that many failed groomers.

Sven

If he ran across another Lia, Lumi, Dizzy or Pippa, you can bet your ass he'd snap that little psycho up for Phase.
This is the only part I'd disagree with especially with a certain users testimony taken into account on the main thread I think it's probably closer to say if he ended up with another Pippa, Lia, Lumi, Dizzy he isn't about to release the contract but I would doubt he is hunting more in particular. Gen 3 out of the gate at least heavily show he is still hunting his idol dream as it is a very singing capable group and honestly that's fine as there is very little idol in Phase so a splash of it as you say adds some flavor and new personalities to bounce with.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why does yellow cat have like 6 non vtuber mods? Surely one chuuba doesn't need that many failed groomers.

The broom is the punishment for failing at grooming.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
6 Mods, 5 sticky tablets,

maybemore.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1200 viewers watching some WEEB shit

Fuckin yellow cat stole all the mods from the pool, no wonder why Dizzy has 0 and Ember is down to 1

Why did like 5 other people post 🤎 when Nyaru came on? I wash trying to be an asshole :shiinastare:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why did like 5 other people post 🤎 when Nyaru came on? I was* trying to be an asshole :shiinastare:
*Wash?
pankospellingtips.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Tetris tonight.

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom