"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

image.png

Thread / Archive

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The account is five years old. Either someone is being completely serious (clueless) or someone couldn't be arsed to make a throwaway to troll.

E: The last comment activity on the account was more than a year ago, and the user seems to have been obsessed with Total Drama Island. Underage sharty fag detected.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The account is five years old. Either someone is being completely serious (clueless) or someone couldn't be arsed to make a throwaway to troll.

E: The last activity on the account was two years ago. Sharty fag detected.
He got on reddit after 2 years, made one post about Jake Paul and KSI, and now he has suddenly found out about Pippa being "doxxed". 100% sharty.

RedRage

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Account has a shitload of posts about modern Total Drama Island. The posts are years old as well. Most likely one of our dear shartyfags. I hope we can get some more laughs out of this at least

Also
>politicalcompass
>KSI and Jake Paul shit

kingcaid

I hear if you ignore the underaged retards long enough they go play in traffic. Perhaps try that? At this point I think they're just doing it for the (you)s from here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

E: The last activity on the account was two years ago. Sharty fag detected.
I saw someone shitting up Dizzys last couple of streams bringing this up "why doesn't Phase do anything"

Youtube user Inversion

How to prevent doxxing?
Isnt Phase Connect supposed to support one another?

It's at the end of her shorts stream. I saved a screencap but imbb wasn't letting me link earlier.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hear if you ignore the underaged retards long enough they go play in traffic. Perhaps try that? At this point I think they're just doing it for the (you)s from here.
It's funny watching them being autistic.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

E: The last comment activity on the account was more than a year ago, and the user seems to have been obsessed with Total Drama Island. Underage sharty fag detected.
He got on reddit after 2 years, made one post about Jake Paul and KSI, and now he has suddenly found out about Pippa being "doxxed". 100% sharty.
Could be a compromised account, those get sold for pennies all over the place.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa didn't stream tonight, gotta sacrifice more childs, thems the rules :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sven

Jersh was saying something about having problems with his host (again). Unfortunately kinda par for the course at this point, but surely nobody will misinterpre--

image.png

"We did it Reddit!"
.net goes down, Kiwifarms is dead instance #187

Haven't seen this posted yet but yesterday Airi talked a bit about Pippa moving and the possibilities for offcollabs. From what Airi said it sounds like Pippa's moving somewhere far enough away from the other's that it's gonna be tough for most of them to get together for offcollabs. It starts around 53:20 in case the timestamp doesn't work and ends around 54:18.

Looks like my guess she would settle somewhere outside Cali was probably close to the truth then. I suspect she will have ideas of how to wrangle some off collabs as I assume meeting up with her coworkers is at least some small part of why she is doing this.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For all of you Pippa folk who are sad that Pippa has abandoned you, fear not, for Chirami has got you covered with her adorable rendition of Pippa the Rippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Seems she put the hiatus room to the 15th now

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Jacks Wasted Life

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Doesn't know where she's moving to, but in a hotel. This is a dox now. Typical redditor.
Please understand, he stacks so many debuffs it's a miracle he wasn't shot in a protest
Canadian
A/G

He was still in school 4 years ago
A/G

Thesis project on guns
A/G

Bacon haram
A/G

Political compass
yf6wqu.png
A

a Muslim
A/G

Black
A/G
Also has a saidit account, but I took too much damage from the braindead takes and td bullshit

DogBone

Seems she put the hiatus room to the 15th now
It seems that more children must be sacrificed Aztec style, so the Pippa may stream once more. One day, she shall return again.

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom