"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Funniest outcome would be that brown chick is actually Colress's daughter. That way Pippa can't even self insert as his wife because she isn't brown :smugpipi:
She could cosplay like good ol justin trudeau

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Watching the white supremacist block argue in favor of race mixing solely to troll a rabbit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Watching the white supremacist block argue in favor of race mixing solely to troll a rabbit
Hey now, we're not all like that, I would simply have him canonically marry a blonde star woman.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DogBone

I support race-mixing because it would totally make Pippa unlock her racism. She's been holding back, but if Colress becomes a coal burner, she'll make the KKK look like a joke.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
she'll make the KKK look like a joke.
1702422576850.png

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't forget to pregame for the possible Pippa stream.

Also, Homelands down again due to registrar retardation.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Also, Homelands down again due to registrar retardation.
Jersh was saying something about having problems with his host (again). Unfortunately kinda par for the course at this point, but surely nobody will misinterpre--

image.png

"We did it Reddit!"

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Jersh was saying something about having problems with his host (again). Unfortunately kinda par for the course at this point, but surely nobody will misinterpre--

image.png

"We did it Reddit!"
oh no boys better bunker down they're gonna focus all their energy!
smugpippi11.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

image.png

"We did it Reddit!"
In this moment, Joms is euphoric with plenty of milk to keep him sustained as he yells at domain registrars again.

oh no boys better bunker down they're gonna focus all their energy!
smugpippi11.png
Oh no, here comes Chase to decapitate us like a dog.

Short

God Damn the Sun

DogBone

In this moment, Joms is euphoric with plenty of milk to keep him sustained as he yells at domain registrars again.
It isn't milk that fuels his hatred, it's fancy European cheeses. The cheddarheads will keep fighting!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It isn't milk that fuels his hatred, it's fancy European cheeses. The cheddarheads will keep fighting!
The fuck do you think that cheese is made out of?

Sean the lawyer is the only one who can manifest cheese with his mind.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted yet but yesterday Airi talked a bit about Pippa moving and the possibilities for offcollabs. From what Airi said it sounds like Pippa's moving somewhere far enough away from the other's that it's gonna be tough for most of them to get together for offcollabs. It starts around 53:20 in case the timestamp doesn't work and ends around 54:18.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This goes with what Joms said, the prior CEO before the one that did a hostile takeover and recently got booted was buck broken by Jan 6th and banned all image boards from their services because of 8 Chan. So they're probably reverting to that stance now.

Supposedly there are two companies being built now, but aren't open, that he'd trust to hold the domain as a registrar. He's mentioned in the past there was a data center being built somewhere as well, so maybe we'll see a company pop up that can host all these misfit sites without being so easily buck broken.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

image.png

"We did it Reddit!"
the gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom