"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

I'm watching Sleepy and Lisa on the side and the retarded Roblox horror games they are playing have more thought put into them than this
When literal children make better horror games than you do.

kingcaid

I dont mind the audio shit since I get what they were going for. But the game closing its self out at times is a bit obnoxious.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Numerous people in Pippa's chat "They sound hot" "The audio sounds hot"

G

G

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Was that audio from the creator's suicide attempt? The hell?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She posted a jong screen shot last night in /pcg/ she's too retarded to do a pink cat correctly.:smugpipi:
>it's real
brave_aE1OQ1ykSD.png

Atlas

I can't tell if those black things are supposed to be there or if it's her graphics card dying

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
dude weed lmao

Sven

I dont mind the audio shit since I get what they were going for. But the game closing its self out at times is a bit obnoxious.
When done right (and like once/twice across the whole game) a game shutting itself down can be used to really cool effects, especially when you do something with it unlike this.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Good guess, random chatter.
1701398991083.png

Atlas

kingcaid

>it's real
I have never lied once in my life. All my shitposts are supported by FACTS and LOGIC revealed to me at 3am by angels.

DogBone

When done right (and like once/twice across the whole game) a game shutting itself down can be used to really cool effects, especially when you do something with it unlike this.
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the game to close itself because then it just forces you to open it again. That's something you save after a long suspenseful build up. The creator did it because the tape recorder makes that loud click, so he thought it'd be scary because "Boo! Loud noise!" but it isn't very effective.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Indie horror games are the modern equivalent of shitty 00's Mario/Sonic/Mega Man fangames made in old Clickteam engines.

If this game dev were around back then he'dve made this:

Atlas

I have never lied once in my life. All my shitposts are supported by FACTS and LOGIC revealed to me at 3am by angels.
Of course, it's the internet nobody lies on here. Especially on a gossip form.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Indie horror games are the modern equivalent of shitty 00's Mario/Sonic/Mega Man fangames made in old Clickteam engines.

If this game dev were around back then he'dve made this:

That looks a thousand times better than this.

It looks like an actual game.

DogBone

>accidentally
It's like a suicide by cop, except she'll be killed by one of her deranged stalkers. Or maybe it'll be bait, and Pippa will simply want to feel the thrill of taking a human life.

RedRage

She posted a jong screen shot last night in /pcg/ she's too retarded to do a pink cat correctly.:smugpipi:
I don't think that was her.
I was in the matches she played last night, and the one that got posted was both a few mins after the match and had spectator setting enabled.
The pic that got posted. Red tiles and visible hands are for spectators.
1701399117390.png

A photo I took spectating a random jade room game.
1701399182559.png

It always shows the person you are spectating as "myself" and the photo had the sectator settings of seeing hands and deal in tiles enabled.

Photo of one of the games from a player perspective.
1701336475018.png

Jacks Wasted Life

it's kind of sad I've just come to accept the VHS filter. It was a semi cool idea when it started but now its a crutch. Reminds of when every action movie had bullet time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa sounding so done with this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom