"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Another complaint on this, it has that whole from what I can fucking see game is too fucking dark I can't see shit. It is doing the PS1 aesthetic kind of but even then that has been going on for years now. And also the VHS shit which kids these days have somehow romanticized VHS being worse than it actually was
lazy scrolling thing instead of distorted tracking glitches. vhs had the blown out colors and fuzzy image to boot.

Atlas

Another complaint on this, it has that whole from what I can fucking see game is too fucking dark I can't see shit. It is doing the PS1 aesthetic kind of but even then that has been going on for years now. And also the VHS shit which kids these days have somehow romanticized VHS being worse than it actually was
If they're going for the PS1 aesthetic, they're doing it fucking wrong

famous artist pipkun

pippa doesnt want to play up her alex jones persona anymore, nayncat arc starting

Atlas

lazy scrolling thing instead of distorted tracking glitches. vhs had the blown out colors and fuzzy image to boot.
Yeah, but that would be clever and would actually make a good horror element So no one's gonna do that.

Jacks Wasted Life

Chillas art is starting to sound like a beacon of artistic brilliance at least those have an identifiable story
Chillas art games are like those scary stories on youtube channels. They pump them out crazy fast, and it's actually stuff that could happen. Having a stalker, or a home invasion, etc. Yeah it's mid, but it's not terrible or tries to make a statement.

kingcaid

pippa doesnt want to play up her alex jones persona anymore, nayncat arc starting
She posted a jong screen shot last night in /pcg/ she's too retarded to do a pink cat correctly.:smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Oh my god they're playing a distorted recording of a Childs prayer the most terrifying thing to alphabet people moral accountability

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

DogBone

Pippa is missing out by not playing the Alex Jones game. Personally, I thought it was a bit much having the final level be the Sandy Hook school, so Alex Jones could make the mass shooting happen for real. Still, you have to respect his commitment to his beliefs.

Sven

When you can't tell if it's a glitchy mess or intentionally that way ala pretentious garbage you know you have a 'winner'.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Chillas art is starting to sound like a beacon of artistic brilliance at least those have an identifiable story

Japanese Devs making horror = they have a greater chance of making something at least passable if not good because of Japan's long history regarding their take on Horror

Western Devs making horror = chances are, the message comes first, aesthetic second with little understanding of what makes that aesthetic good, actual quality content is few and far between and often buried because it isn't socially aware enough

source: a near decade of shoddy indie horror games, and I am incredibly biased in my Japan > Western takes outside of this

famous artist pipkun

Yeah, but that would be clever and would actually make a good horror element So no one's gonna do that.
id guess its more work to make the filters that recreate the vhs asthetic. troons, work? lol never

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Every single furby does that. For some godforsaken reason.

famous artist pipkun

Jacks Wasted Life

Pippa is missing out by not playing the Alex Jones game. Personally, I thought it was a bit much having the final level be the Sandy Hook school, so Alex Jones could make the mass shooting happen for real. Still, you have to respect his commitment to his beliefs.
If that isn't the last level he wasn't trying hard enough. He has nothing left they can take from him.

Atlas

It was a really bold move going from a side scroller to a postal clone during the Sandy Hook level.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm watching Sleepy and Lisa on the side and the retarded Roblox horror games they are playing have more thought put into them than this

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Every single furby does that. For some godforsaken reason.

I remember when I busted my sister's Furby. It started speaking in the devil's tongue.

I honestly think the world ended in the year 2000, and I think the Furby may have had something to do with it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Oh hey they trying to have a plot but I can''t understand the troon yay

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Did the dev really need to record these tapes on an active runway? The constant WEEEEWOOOOOWEEEEEWOOOO sound of airplane engines in the background really distracts from the barely comprehensible garbled dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom