"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Just tuned in. A troon made this game.
Oh God look at it :gunpeko:
1701397590080.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Well besides Grimmi, what about Clauvio? or her buddy Megu? Or do horror vtubers have shit taste because horror games are naturally shit?

there's been a major push surrounding Horror in general for alphabet alignment, I could go more into this, but it has nothing to do with chuubas

if Pippa mentions it, then I'll go off, otherwise I think the implication is enough to put together what's going on

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder if Grimmi was trolling Pippa. This so far is just a walking simulator, and a bad one at that - so basically, human cancer.

Maybe it gets better, but I have doubt.
From my observations both Grimmi and Pippa play many of the same horror games, but most of the time they have the opposite reaction to it from one another.

Atlas

Well besides Grimmi, what about Clauvio? or her buddy Megu? Or do horror vtubers have shit taste because horror games are naturally shit?

There's good horror games out there They're just very rare.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its psycholigical horror, so given the troon mind, its mundane and boring to normal people

Jacks Wasted Life

Horror has way more categories than other genres. Jump scare horror, psychological, body horror, etc. So saying it's a good horror game means it ticks your box, but maybe not someone elses.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Bastard game hasn't earned the right to do the close itself bullshit.

RedRage

Or do horror vtubers have shit taste because horror games are naturally shit?
You answered your own question, good new horror games are rare and the vtuber sphere has normalized playing slop horror for clips. Even if the person who's playing it isn't trying to clip bait, they are more than likely trying to trend chase. This is an issue caused by the waterfall effect from the Jap corpo's not being able to get perms for good games quickly, while indie devs are more than happy to say yes or give blanket perms, so the trends set by big names have been normalized, making more devs make slop in a human centipede like fashion

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wow breakable plates finally some game play!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I remember this game being a lot better when SBF played it years ago. Maybe I became more jaded since then.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
walking sim and tape collector awesome!

this reminds me of some shitty horror games vinny from Giant Bomb played.

Atlas

Horror has way more categories than other genres. Jump scare horror, psychological, body horror, etc. So saying it's a good horror game means it ticks your box, but maybe not someone elses.
This is also psychological horror which is the hardest type to get right And incredibly easy to get wrong case and point this game.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another complaint on this, it has that whole from what I can fucking see game is too fucking dark I can't see shit. It is doing the PS1 aesthetic kind of but even then that has been going on for years now. And also the VHS shit which kids these days have somehow romanticized VHS being worse than it actually was

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chillas art is starting to sound like a beacon of artistic brilliance at least those have an identifiable story

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hope everyone who makes "games" like these become scientists and discover how to create a mini black hole and get sucked right into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom