"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The alleged love of your life is suffering because you're too much of pussy to woo her properly and its someone else's fault? :smugpipi:
We're still in our dog whistle phase, it would ruin the romance if I just stepped in now.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pnglol
2023-11-25ewegs.png
1700964733873030 qefwefw.png

2023-11-25 fdsdfg.png
2023-11-25 fsdgsdgs.png

2023-11-25wefwf.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is she still using that same shitty mish mash Skytech PC that's caused her tons of problems for a while now?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

RedRage

Oh man it would be real funny if her PC died and she had to go from a week of no streaming to a week of parent shit. The schizoposting will probably drive half this thread to alcoholism.
I blame you.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
sounds like her motherboard is fried
If the MoBo is fried you wouldn't even have the computer turning on. The display being huge and out of place sounds like the GPU crapped itself and the computer is running off of the MoBo drivers and built in GPU capabilities. It's only recognizing one input as well, so maybe Pippa has her main monitor plugged into the computer and not the GPU for all displays, some people do that.

Anime Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Best of luck getting a repair or replacement, we are now in the post-black Friday into Christmas deluge that clogs up all services until after new years

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I still maintain the theory that it was never actually her ISP giving her trouble during streams, it was her computer bottlenecking and literally constantly killing itself under the constant load of unmanaged OBS layers, dozens (if not hundreds) of random tabs and shit open in the background because she doesn't take proper care of her system or ever turns it off.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Her last picture of her monitor looks like her video driver was hosed up. She could be stuck in Safe Mode and needs to manually flip out of it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
If the MoBo is fried you wouldn't even have the computer turning on. The display being huge and out of place sounds like the GPU crapped itself and the computer is running off of the MoBo drivers and built in GPU capabilities. It's only recognizing one input as well, so maybe Pippa has her main monitor plugged into the computer and not the GPU for all displays, some people do that.
Idk there shouldn't be any display if she has everything hooked up to the GPU, but it could be that she has one monitor hooked up to the GPU and the other to the MB

kingcaid

diethylether

bird molecule
I thought it would be the GPU too but considering her internet isn't running and the computer defaulted to a previous wallpaper, it sounds more like the central piece is on its knees

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I thought it would be the GPU too but considering her internet isn't running and the computer defaulted to a previous wallpaper, it sounds more like the central piece is on its knees
I've seen cases where the mb's fine but the ethernet port is fried, could be that her GPU and ethernet port died.

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom