"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

dying harddrive

@thhrang
im white too:
F_0155kX0AAg3dG.png

RedRage

I've noticed the rare times I look at the Phase discord that she's usually letting Vtuber Studio run in the background, so I wouldent be surprised if she's the type to leave her PC on 24/7

DogBone

"I recognize that wall brick, see you soon!"
t. Reticule.
Everyday, Reticule combs through every Zillow listing in the American southeast looking at rooms and color-matching the walls to the ones of Pippa's rooms. So far, he's disqualified the southern half of NC, but every day he gets a little bit closer to finding his oshi.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've noticed the rare times I look at the Phase discord that she's usually letting Vtuber Studio run in the background, so I wouldent be surprised if she's the type to leave her PC on 24/7
This is known, she also leaves games running open in the background for days on end.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sounds like it loaded itself up a restore point? While also wigging out on the drivers?

Good signs that something went majory fucky-wucky and either a) need to do a fresh install of the OS or b) hardware failure on some level.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yeah, from the times I pop on there she's always on with vtube studio. She no doubt leaves it running for weeks at a time still.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Well I suppose it's lucky that this happened right before her planned week long break, if she ends up needing to order a new PC right now.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
What about just restarting her computer? The good old turning it off and on again.

RedRage

Wait, did it boot up in safe mode? The resolution and no internet would explain that.

Nevermind then, guess her rabbits feet aren't that lucky then :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Well I suppose it's lucky that this happened right before her planned week long break, if she ends up needing to order a new PC right now.

That break was supposed to start the 5th, not the 28th, as I recall.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
MB or her RAM is fucked.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Has she considered turning off the computer when she goes to sleep

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

kingcaid

Ok, where's Pippa and how is this @thhrang 's fault?

Probably GPU, every time her stream lagged her display would get screwed. Also, remember demon Colress?
The alleged love of your life is suffering because you're too much of pussy to woo her properly and its someone else's fault? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ok, where's Pippa and how is this @thhrang 's fault?

Probably GPU, every time her stream lagged her display would get screwed. Also, remember demon Colress?
Why don't you crawl out from your hiding spot under her bed, and fix her computer for her?

diethylether

bird molecule
sounds like her motherboard is fried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom