"I shook Sakana down for the gym memberships, I made a whole point, -'Imagine, fishman, if there was 20% less Sad Girl Energy and nobody takes breaks... there's 30% less breaks across the board'- and the managers backed me up like 'YEAH SHE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW' hahahaha"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Stop arguing with the argumentative schizo and just remove/arrest her already, or make your peace with following her across half the town all day, female cops ffs

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DogBone

JMForte

Salado

Stop arguing with the argumentative schizo and just arrest her already, or make your peace with following her across half the town all day, female cops ffs
She can't. Procedure and shit.

Lobotomies were NOT a mistake if you ask me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We lived through a week break once before earlier this year. I do not think this thread will get locked, because if it does, then the autism will just slip to the rest of the forum to the annoyance of others.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
im hate that people are saying this dumpy broad has mental issues instead of saying shes a cunt fucking around because she knows nothing will happen to her.

Piarro

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

We lived through a week break once before earlier this year. I do not think this thread will get locked, because if it does, then the autism will just slip to the rest of the forum to the annoyance of others.
im locked and loaded for a good timd

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I'll have you know I can behave properly for 5 minutes...

Sven

I can't blame the cop guy for not fucking caring, even if they explain she isn't listening or comprehending anyways

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
im hate that people are saying this dumpy broad has mental issues instead of saying shes a cunt fucking around because she knows nothing will happen to her.
I just don't like mental issues being a factor worth considering in the first place. If they're that mentally retarded that they're causing regular public disruptions, and their family aren't willing to wrangle them, they need putting away.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just lock the thread for the entire week.
That'll just cause the schizo to spell out everywhere else. Like the Lich King, there must always be a Pippa thread to contain the undead.

Salado

There's a lot more autists than last time, tho. Like me, for example

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
That'll just cause the schizo to spell out everywhere else. Like the Lich King, there must always be a Pippa thread to contain the Reticule.
FTFY

famous artist pipkun

I just don't like mental issues being a factor worth considering in the first place. If they're that mentally retarded that they're causing regular public disruptions, and their family aren't willing to wrangle them, they need putting away.
shes probably burned out from drugs but i dont see actual schizo behavior

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa reached over 5k viewers on this stream. Harines really only show up for react slop :pathetic:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

famous artist pipkun

Pippa reached over 5k viewers on this stream. Harines really only show up for react slop :pathetic:
its fun zatsu hours better than some game ive never hesrd if

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom