"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
:nenedance:Great for the soul.:nenedance:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>runescape deserved the Falador massacre

Topo Chico

he's alright in my book
naw nigga is a cuck, flexes his latinx pride, libtarded in the most obtuse way, and was besties with maxcarson post pdf file arc (+ more). Enemy of my enemy =/= my friendo. All primary politics streamers ROPE. No winners, all cringe.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
naw nigga is a cuck, flexes his latinx pride, libtarded in the most obtuse way, and was besties with maxcarson post pdf file arc (+ more). Enemy of my enemy =/= my friendo. All primary politics streamers ROPE. No winners, all cringe.
Destiny seems to be the best of a bad breed he should be the last to go bit he should still go

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Destiny is a blatant retard and professionally opinionated shitter. The fact that he occasionally stumbles onto a sensible opinion through sheer weight of numbers doesn't change that.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Destiny seems to be the best of a bad breed he should be the last to go bit he should still go
The best the left can come up with is a literal cuck that sucks dick :Vesper-UNHINGED:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I saw this dude the other day lol
wtf bro.png

RedRage

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Bot or Venezuelan is a good guessing game

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
story time:
pippa's address gets leaked somehow and you break into her house while she's streaming. You tie her up and put a gun to her head.

you whisper "sing pippa the ripper now". and for the next 10 hrs pippa sings it until her voice breaks.

then you put the gun in her hand, press the barrel onto your forehead and make her squeeze the trigger. BLAMMO 2 for 1

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
story time:
pippa's address gets leaked somehow and you break into her house while she's streaming. You tie her up and put a gun to her head.

you whisper "sing pippa the ripper now". and for the next 10 hrs pippa sings it until her voice breaks.

then you put the gun in her hand, press the barrel onto your forehead and make her squeeze the trigger. BLAMMO 2 for 1
If you must post this schizophrenia can you at least keep it on /pcg/ where it belongs

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
story time:

Did you hammer a bottle of THC oil again?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Get 200k+ views on the VOD and I bet you'll have a few people in PC playing OSRS :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom