"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Guys.......... I'm starting to think Pippa might actually be getting sick and tired of the Pippa the Ripper spam to a similar degree that she got fed up with chat spamming bullshit last month. Truly it's a mystery.
Fair, though I feel like dealing with it the way she did the wgfd shit would be better than this, cause now its become clear to the people who only wanna bother her that it does get on her nerve, and the reuploads are still gonna get spammed during a raid.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys.......... I'm starting to think Pippa might actually be getting sick and tired of the Pippa the Ripper spam to a similar degree that she got fed up with chat spamming bullshit last month. Truly it's a mystery.
Probably, though she's really not helping herself by keeping it private, she's shown weakness. She should really just turn it live then stop talking about it entirely, ignoring people who keep bringing it up.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hassan sounds like a homo. Hasan hate!
1700280714901.png
As one of my friends eloquently put it: Destiny may have won the debate, but JonTron won his heart.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm saying the Palestine conflict has been a Godsend for open fedposting, you can say any insane shit and so long as you frame it right you'll get one half of the population clapping

JMForte

If only she could stop giving reactions and just unprivate it and never acknowledge it...but that would be too hard for her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm saying the Palestine conflict has been a Godsend for open fedposting, you can say any insane shit and so long as you frame it right you'll get one half of the population clapping
Leftists are annoying me with how much they have been hating jews lately. That's my job :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If only she could stop giving reactions and just unprivate it and never acknowledge it...but that would be too hard for her.
You can also use the good ol defense that helped make it a proper title and thumbnail : It's not about you pippa, it's about the other people that worked hard to make that MV, by privating it you essentially deny them a portfolio project they could use to find greater ventures.
Boom, pippa destroyed by facts and logic :lisafingerguns:

Hff201

Early Adopter
You can also use the good ol defense that helped make it a proper title and thumbnail : It's not about you pippa, it's about the other people that worked hard to make that MV, by privating it you essentially deny them a portfolio project they could use to find greater ventures.
To be fair, ReNPC has about a thousand pictures of Shondo for his portfolio now.

RedRage

I was thinking about that when I was looking at my local copy of it the other day, I like reNPC's stuff so I did end up feeling a bit bad for them.

Sven

When you just notice that one random comment for some reason
Okay.PNG

Hff201

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Wise Old Man best character in rs

RedRage

God, its weird seeing someone care in the slightest about old RS quests.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Classic 200b gp heist, or whatever blue phats are worth now

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa is wrong in this case because Pippa the Rippa is a good song, and she just has shit taste and is too embarrassed by herself. It would be much more healthy for her to embrace the meme and grow a thicker skin on this. Bitch needs to git gud.
View attachment 56435
As one of my friends eloquently put it: Destiny may have won the debate, but JonTron won his heart.
Destiny may be a bit to pozzed in some of his opinions, but he's alright in my book because he'll always bring out takes like this without hesitation at basically the same rate. Seeing him be right about Rittenhouse from the start and rub it in Vaush's face will always put a smile on my face.

RedRage

Pippa is wrong in this case because Pippa the Rippa is a good song
Yeah, sure, her singing is a bit rough and a bit cringe, but its about the heart and soul she clearly poured into it regardless that makes it great.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She doesn't know about the Falador Massacre...it's so over...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Falador massacre was pure kino.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom