"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I had the strangest dream about Pippa, we were both graduating college and I was feeling down as I thought I'd never see her again after that, so I went up to her and told her I thought she was rather cool, to which she asked if I was flirting with her, and I responded that I wasn't in an unsure tone. Good move as she said that would have been cringe and she wouldn't believe it anyway, and then I woke up.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I had the strangest dream about Pippa, we were both graduating college and I was feeling down as I thought I'd never see her again after that, so I went up to her and told her I thought she was rather cool, to which she asked if I was flirting with her, and I responded that I wasn't in an unsure tone. Good move as she said that would have been cringe and she wouldn't believe it anyway, and then I woke up.
Listen to your subconscious, it's on to something.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa going to jr college maybe

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did you actually dream this or is this part of your 'bit'?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Topo Chico

Pippa really did the Reddit “y’all can’t behave, LOCKED!”

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn what kind of zaza did you hit

give me some of that

Salado

famous artist pipkun

racism is just how cumskins cope with their sexual jealousy

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Posting here due to somewhat revelant subject matter. Totally-not-Reticule Ken Ashcorp is planning on getting a, quote, "bunny boy" vtuber model.

Oh so she is his fursona now atleast he's admitting it finally :SelenHAHAhere:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
racism is just how cumskins cope with their sexual jealousy
secretly.jpg
secretly1.png

Two off-topic posts is enough for me for one day. You kids try not to have too much of an autistic meltdown during the next eight hours.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
e:

EPSTEIN
KLAN
HITLERITE

PEDOPHILES

For all intents and purposes, Pippa has been increasing the wrangling for the last year or so, whatever self-proclaimed fans of hers these are either don't watch her content or only watches Twitter Approved Clips if they think she actively courts honest-to-goodness racists. Personally, I think it's good on her to shut it down if it was getting out of hand, which should give further credence to her not intentionally courting this audience - that, and quite literally anyone can post publicly on twitter, not just her fanbase.

However, after looking at the reply chains of these and similar tweets, I am leaning towards these people being of the "Everything is sexist, everything is racist, and you have to point it all out" flavor of brain damaged:

tl;dr: twitter freaks encounter internet trolls, proceed to make bad faith proclamations about Pink Woman Bad instead of the trolls themselves, many such cases

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's happens quite a bit in site moderation such as Facebook and Twitter from some becoming legitamate flat earthers to some becoming Amos Yee. You hunt monsters long enough you have to be careful not to become a monster yourself.
Lighter case in point, look at all the vtubers who became one because they loved watching chuubas or even our own Fearless Leader or Geriatric Lizard and now Reticule.
Even I've considered it

>thinking the racists are the monsters

pippa smug.png

EPSTEIN
KLAN
HITLERITE

PEDOPHILES

Hey, they got two out of four right, that's pretty good for their intelligence.

DogBone

For all intents and purposes, Pippa has been increasing the wrangling for the last year or so, whatever self-proclaimed fans of hers these are either don't watch her content or only watches Twitter Approved Clips if they think she actively courts honest-to-goodness racists. Personally, I think it's good on her to shut it down if it was getting out of hand, which should give further credence to her not intentionally courting this audience - that, and quite literally anyone can post publicly on twitter, not just her fanbase.
I just think it's funny that the blue-pilled woman who larps as an edgelord is made out to be racist when she isn't.

RedRage

I just think it's funny that the blue-pilled woman who larps as an edgelord is made out to be racist when she isn't.
I'm impressed she's not been radicalized by rainbows, joggers, and troons calling her everything under the sun and trying to drag her through the mud for years now.

Last edited:

Salado

I'm impressed she's not been radicalized by rainbows, joggers, and troons calling her everything under the sun and trying to drag he through the mud for years now.
"I surely did something wrong, I surely deserved it"- Pippkin Pippa (probably). Date unknown.

DogBone

"I surely did something wrong, I surely deserved it"- Pippkin Pippa (probably). Date unknown.
Since she self-identifies as Libertarian, she probably thinks "Oh, are mobs of angry black people burning down your city? Just move, idiot! Oh, there are troons dressing up in front of children and exposing themselves? That's one pedophile and has nothing to do with the LGBT as a whole!" IMO, she strikes me as someone who is empathetic because she was bullied, so she probably falls for the victim narrative for minorities/the gays.

RedRage

Since she self-identifies as Libertarian, she probably thinks "Oh, are mobs of angry black people burning down your city? Just move, idiot! Oh, there are troons dressing up in front of children and exposing themselves? That's one pedophile and has nothing to do with the LGBT as a whole!" IMO, she strikes me as someone who is empathetic because she was bullied, so she probably falls for the victim narrative for minorities/the gays.
Think you're taking that too far, she's been plenty clear on her thoughts regarding people being public menaces and sexpests more than once. She more than likely wants to think better of people as a whole regardless or race or preference, naïvely, but I can understand why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom